**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Game becoming unbalanced

Having heroes like Emma frost that are significantly over powered is creating an unbalanced game. Kabam refused to allow Thor, sw, ds to be 5* but yet they create new characters like Emma. It doesn't make sense. I've been playing for over 2 years and I've never really wanted to quit until now. Is anyone else this discouraged as I am?

Comments

• LeNoirFaineantLeNoirFaineant Posts: 8,638 ★★★★★
    I don't know if Emma is over powered or not. She's not playable yet and has been out for like 5 minutes.
  • Spidey983Spidey983 Posts: 93
    I believe it's just the node that she is on. If it wasn't for that then she would be pretty decent.
  • KyrieRedKyrieRed Posts: 287 ★★
    Kabam is a business they have to make money somehow. But they don’t make money from people complaining about spending revives that they have farmed for a long time for free? They make $0.00. So just play the game man. She is beatable with practice. Be smart
  • VuskaVuska Posts: 175
    Kabam made a champion without see the real power in comics..
    at least.. How powerful are Thor, DS or Magnetto...
    and they created champion that over... over.. over powered.

Yes, Emma is powerful....
    Domino? She's not that powerful.

You give too much buff and abilities to champion that shouldn't have it
  • IcsGrecIcsGrec Posts: 919 ★★★
    Every month the same old stuff over and over again. The same complaints, just the champion name getting changed.
    I don't feel discouraged at all. Better yet, I feel more motivated than ever to play and gain new skills and new combat techniques.
    The game mechanics are evolving. Things are changing, and certain things require people to be able to adapt.

People rush heads first into a boss fight against a character released a few hours ago. Then they come crying it's too hard.
    There's this magnificent thing called "THE INTERNET". Do some research before you engage her. Watch some videos, read about her abilities, and you'll see it's WAY EASIER to defeat her than rushing in.
  • Maat1985Maat1985 Posts: 2,237 ★★★★
    big diff is pre v12
    Thor - parry, parry, parry, parry, parry, hit = dead.....
    SW - parry, MLLLM, parry, MLLLM, parry MLLLM, parry, MLLLM = dead
    DS - combo, combo, combo, regen to 100%, hit = dead

these new champs require specific synergies, specific play styles, all different stuff to enhance their abilities.
    there is no one champ in the game that could come close to doing what any of these champs could do pre nerf.

it is actually alot of variety and quite well balance TBH, every single champ has counters, every piece of content can be beat by multiple champs.

if SW, Thor and DS stayed as they were they would still steamroll all content available now. the only way to make content to counter them would be to make content that would literally have been impossible for anyone else to beat.
    therefore meaning they would have had to make champs even more powerful.

now the best champs are no stronger than each other all with just varying strengths and weakness actually allowing for a lot more variation.
    yes there are abilities i dont like, there are abilities i think are BS, but the game as a whole is far from unbalanced.

there is no comparison between wat we have now and wat we had before.

there is alot more skill involved/required now then there was with pre nerf SW, DS, Thor
    now regardless of how powerful something is it has weaknesses
  • weavileweavile Posts: 288
    it's not the champ it's the node. You will get used to Emma inverted control after practice but the node just give her too much attack. Omega Red is similar I'm not even fighting against new champ with degen aura but fighting against the fact that if I stop fighting for 1 second he regen everything
  • TheKiryuTheKiryu Posts: 265 ★★★★
    IanMoone wrote: »
    Emma is probably the first ever boss in uncollected to have such high health pool that is basically on par with LOL health pool and this isnt right lol

Do u even know what lol health pool is?
  • RajutedaRajuteda Posts: 565 ★★
    1.5m minimum...lol

Emma is 175k i believe...really isint too much

Took down a 265k magik aw boss the other day

This is less than that...nameless guilly too had a similar health rating a few months ago
  • Fabi1989Fabi1989 Posts: 112
    jp24yel10kmu.png

If you can fight, she is easy
  • AkhilxcxAkhilxcx Posts: 255 ★★
    Maat1985 wrote: »
    big diff is pre v12

these new champs require specific synergies, specific play styles, all different stuff to enhance their abilities.
    there is no one champ in the game that could come close to doing what any of these champs could do pre nerf.

it is actually alot of variety and quite well balance TBH, every single champ has counters, every piece of content can be beat by multiple champs.

if SW, Thor and DS stayed as they were they would still steamroll all content available now. the only way to make content to counter them would be to make content that would literally have been impossible for anyone else to beat.

now the best champs are no stronger than each other all with just varying strengths and weakness actually allowing for a lot more variation.
    yes there are abilities i dont like, there are abilities i think are BS, but the game as a whole is far from unbalanced.

there is alot more skill involved/required now then there was with pre nerf SW, DS, Thor

*Cough blade cough*
    You want to name a champ that can steamroll over 99% of the defence in aw with amazing synergies. Also before you call me blade hater i use the holy trinity in aw always and get mvp just bcoz of one champ called blade. Also i am a guy who has experience with both blade and pre 12.0 sw and current sw and i can easily say in thee new meta of the game sw won't even survive like blade does i mean who doesn't want a champ who can regen with player control regen not on basis of rng. One more thing to add here pre 12.0 ds was op bcoz there was no champ like him at that time now you see all recent champ released ds is garbage. Also people crying over thor insane damage first go and see damage for corvus glaive
    edited September 2018
    Akhilxcx wrote: »
    big diff is pre v12

*Cough blade cough*
    You want to name a champ that can steamroll over 99% of the defence in aw with amazing synergies. Also before you call me blade hater i use the holy trinity in aw always and get mvp just bcoz of one champ called blade. Also i am a guy who has experience with both blade and pre 12.0 sw and current sw and i can easily say in thee new meta of the game sw won't even survive like blade does i mean who doesn't want a champ who can regen with player control regen not on basis of rng. One more thing to add here pre 12.0 ds was op bcoz there was no champ like him at that time now you see all recent champ released ds is garbage. Also people crying over thor insane damage first go and see damage for corvus glaive

blade by himself does not do this.....
    blade requires his team to do this.....
    even then with the trinity is no comparison to that of pre v12 SW, DS, Thor.
    also how easy is it to fight against blade. he is soooo fragile....
    i have the trinity only in 4* and i have SW in 4*. what i can tell you now is i rarely take my trinitiy into UC EQ or act 5 as they just dont cut it. and when i do i use GR more than blade anyway.
    4* SW however stands up and travels through most content just as well as majority of 5*.
    so if 4* SW is better than 4* blade by along way now how could blade be considered better than pre nerf SW????

Blade wont get past KORG, or quite a few of these new defenders......
    PRE v12 SW, Thor, DS all would have easily because they had no limitations, no weakness.
    blade does. he is the best against alot of content. but there is some where he falls flat and is useless.
    Pre V12 Gods hads no such limitations
  • Patchie93Patchie93 Posts: 1,898 ★★★★
    Akhilxcx wrote: »
    big diff is pre v12

*Cough blade cough*

You've got to be kidding blade has nothing compared to pre 12.0 SW.
    She could stun lock, power lock and regen indefinitely and didnt rely on synergies from 2 other champs to do what she did. They had to create a node in LoL pre 12.0 just to stop her from steamrolling it the way a 3* could do RoL without potions/revives.

The new meta? You mean autoblock champs?
    Medusa . Sw nulifies all her furies so no auto block
    IMIW... SW stun power locks him so nothing to worry about there.
    Modok parry and then the stun and power lock begins...
    Dominos critical failure may hurt a bit but with pre 12.0 she'd regen easily twice as much of the damage as critical failure. Well stun locking and power locking Domino.
    So tell me how many of those champs would blade steam roll?
  • MarriMarri Posts: 260 ★★
    Kingsam wrote: »
    yes, there are a lot of whiners around here, half of them "quit" when they faced the adaptoid

Half of the gamers did not quit. You're dramatic and I'm being serious to see if anyone else is in the same boat.

If half of the gamers did not quit, you are basically saying that the other half did? You meant to say "Not half of the gamers quit".

Seriously though, you can't ecpect to clear master/uncollected easily every month. I was furious after my first Adaptoid try, but I learned the fight and 100% it without revives. Surely I can do that with Emma, unless there's a select pool of champs I don't have that can take her down. But then I will just give up and move on, trying to improve my roster for a future encounter.
    Marri wrote: »
    Kingsam wrote: »
    yes, there are a lot of whiners around here, half of them "quit" when they faced the adaptoid

Half of the gamers did not quit. You're dramatic and I'm being serious to see if anyone else is in the same boat.

If half of the gamers did not quit, you are basically saying that the other half did? You meant to say "Not half of the gamers quit".

actually that sentence is perfectly valid when put in context as being reply to a previous statement.
    it only has the meaning you imply it to have when you take it out of context.

the english language can have many funny meanings when taken out of context.
    "not half of the gamers quit" sounds very nonsensical. it sounds very much like incorrect english.