Help with how to progress after Act 4 100%

Hello everyone!

I've just completed act 4 100% and I'm looking to do uncollected/join a better alliance to do map 3/4. I'm currently kind of stuck at 5.2.4 and I'm wondering what would make it easier if possible. I don't have a single 4 star rank 5 yet! With the T4CC from completion of act 4, I am fortunate enough to have 3 tech T4CC and 2 mystic ones. I only have 1 of the rest. My roster is shown below, and I was wondering if I should rank up my sparky or SL to rank 5, and dupe hyperion, SL, SW or iceman with the generic awakening gem (or perhaps wait for another champ?) I have about 25 generic sigs and about 10 sigs from each class. Any help or advice would be appreciated!!!

wexyq2bc0kqt.png
x31uo9kbxf8o.png

Comments

• AshburnAshburn Member Posts: 270
    At this point, you should find a good alliance that does map 5 at ur level. That's how you bring those awesome champs of yours to 5/50 and 3/45
  • HENRIQUE_FORTEHENRIQUE_FORTE Member Posts: 348 ★★
    I never used regularly Medusa, Iceman or Sparky, because I was already ranking 5* when I got them (as 4*) so I won't comment on them. I do, however, used Hyperion, Wolverine and SW a lot. Hyperion doesn't need to be duped and is awesome: parry + heavy; I used Wolverine a lot everywhere (quests, AQ, AW), because I get hit and his regen helps to regain lost health. Scarlet Witch needs to be duped and have high sig level to be great. If I were you I would awake SW, for sure.

If I were you I'd probably use Stark Spiderman, Medusa, Wolverine, Hyperion, Scarlet Witch and Iceman regularly. Not sure about Sabretooth, don't have him.

If you are at 5.2.4. with that roster you must be skilled. In my opinion, 5.2.4 is the hardest chapter of 5.1 and 5.2. (apart the Collector fight), you have to avoid placing debuffs on the opponent. Or you can do the opposite: you can place so many debuffs on the opponents that masochism can't keep up. SW is the best for that. And she also hits very hard, especially on SP2.
  • InimicoInimico Member Posts: 52
    Thanks for all the advice! I think I'll most likely rank up my sparky, use the generic on SW and dump my sigs on her then! And I've joined a better alliance (: I just realised sabretooth with a black panther synergy totally negates masochism so that's really cool too
  • FooshblalalaFooshblalala Member Posts: 277 ★★
    edited September 2018
    Yo if you have a killmonger he has a synergy with sabertooth that basically turns off masochism(the annoying node in 5.2.4). The killmonger needs to be 4 or 5* though I think.. the synergy might be with black panther civil war as well
  • InimicoInimico Member Posts: 52
    Wow so I managed to clear 5.2.4 with the sabretooth synergy, and I ranked up my Sparky to r5, and just used all my team revives from halls of healing to get Uncollected using Wolverine, Sparky, Iceman, Medusa and Hyperion!!! I'm so happy now, thanks all for your help!

ugwaasmwkxw1.png
  • JayBird_IsTheWordJayBird_IsTheWord Member Posts: 163 ★★
    Rttl, ROL, and 5.2.4 follow the yj path to the left, it bypasses magik. For your first run throygh , that is the easiest path. Og thor does well, but reverse regen champs like void and guillotine make easy work of it.
  • EndarkenedEndarkened Member Posts: 61
    Inimico wrote: »
    Wow so I managed to clear 5.2.4 with the sabretooth synergy, and I ranked up my Sparky to r5, and just used all my team revives from halls of healing to get Uncollected using Wolverine, Sparky, Iceman, Medusa and Hyperion!!! I'm so happy now, thanks all for your help!

ugwaasmwkxw1.png

Congrats mate, that’s pretty much where I am now, just beaten 5.2.4 but need some resources/units