**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Changes to Danger Rooms Master Difficulty - Allow 3* champs ?

ni007ckni007ck Posts: 12
edited September 2018 in General Discussion
Hello,
While the format of this side quest is debatable depending on whether one prefers a few fights daily to gain some rewards, it doesn't seem like a lot of thought has gone into deciding the cap for champion requirements for the Master & Epic difficulty levels. The final 'boss' in both seemingly will be a (3* ??) maxed-out champion having class a advantage along with champion boost & evade buffs. While one can use 3* champions in the Epic difficulty; Master difficulty only allows use of 2* champions evidently making this level extremely challenging for a lot of players. I, for one, haven't been able to complete Master level & completed Epic level only after ranking up some 3* champions. While I can understand Kabam's view to have some use for 2* & 3* champions & encourage players to deepen their rosters; it seems that one will need to utilize resources to rank up both 2* & 3* champions just to clear the 2 difficulties.
Bottomline - Most players will need to rank up their 3* champions & as such should be allowed the option to take these in both the difficulties - Master as well as Epic. Ranking up 2* champions would just drain resources which is already a problem for some players. Thought to take a poll to gauge what others think about this...

Changes to Danger Rooms Master Difficulty - Allow 3* champs ? 29 votes

3* champions allowed in both Master & Epic level
34%
Daredevi1Fan7AloofjalapenioPanchulon21Slay_MonsterKillerRino19Primetime_769TheSquish671Iron_spider1LoctiteSuperGlueOhlinho 10 votes
Existing requirements (2* for Master & 3* for Epic) are fine
58%
VoluntarisSwe_wolfisBatman05Primmer79DrownedGodBapoiMirage_TurtleAnonymous346Mcfly89dano357A l p h aTwmRMrTicTac19992008Duke_Silverdjr17iRetr0TopCat87 17 votes
Rank-up tickets for 2* & 3* champions (LOL..)
0%
I don't really care; I'm giving this event a miss
6%
AnkushNandaCosmicspiderman777 2 votes

Comments

• iRetr0iRetr0 Posts: 1,252 ★★★★
    I completed it and it was VERY tough, IMO the boss in the Master difficulty should be toned down a little, the requirements should stay the same.
  • BapoiBapoi Posts: 995 ★★★
    1nrwtfljevtk.png

That's what's posted in the announcement thread by the way. Changes are incoming.
    I thought it was fine as is, now I think it'll be fine as it'll be..
  • Bapoi wrote: »
    1nrwtfljevtk.png

That's what's posted in the announcement thread by the way. Changes are incoming.
    I thought it was fine as is, now I think it'll be fine as it'll be..

Oh ok.. somewhat helpful I guess.. But it also further accentuates my point about ranking up both sets of champs; unless one has already..
  • A l p h aA l p h a Posts: 540 ★★★
    It's easy if you have at least decent amount of skill! It's fine the way it is! In my opinion of course.
  • Chris1212123Chris1212123 Posts: 320
    I think another option would be to simply swap the names and make the 2* epic difficulty and the 3* master difficulty.