**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

I used an awakening gem for dorm and r4 him for defence only

So the meta has changed it get that but with a meta change like this I would like my awakening gem Back and a mystic rank down ticket as he won’t be used ever again on defence !! I hear a lot of people saying it’s not that big of a deal !! Yes it is when it’s taken and cost u to get them resources for him to be made worthless, Kabam I would like to see this happen ur making a lot of people unhappy and I’m one of them,, what do u have to say personally to me as I used ag and rank 4 him will I see this items back ???

Comments

• Reaper213Reaper213 Posts: 167
    Agreed. Support is not being helpful when emailed either. This is a huge change to the way a lot of champions interact and rank down tickets are more than called for
  • Liss_Bliss_Liss_Bliss_ Posts: 1,779 ★★★★★
    They said they are keeping a close eye on some champions like Dorm. But to say he won’t ever be used on defense ever again is a stretch. He is still a good defender.
  • BendyBendy Posts: 3,143 ★★★★★
    Defo good defender but where u can bait is the big problem to me is my concern since he was great defender since dex caused his degen active and md feed so which made him super hard to kill without power locking or getting lucky with no degen but now with the ability to bait sp1 before degen it makes it now seem he be a little easier but degen won't kill u as it would before since every dex would give degen so I think there be a different outcome
  • Mingo0312Mingo0312 Posts: 218
    They made him totally **** !! Md is the only thing that makes him good , plus the change to dex is makes him even more worthless !!
  • Cryptic_CobraCryptic_Cobra Posts: 532 ★★★
    Support will just keep sending you generic “this isn’t a nerf... this is a slight change to make your personal experience in the game sooooo much better”
    They refuse to even consider how impactful this is to some people. Sorry for your loss, because they will NOT help you. I know from experience. You can also send a ticket, but it’s pointless
  • Kobster84Kobster84 Posts: 2,898 ★★★★★
    nah he’s really bad now everyone who ranked him up should get the option to rank him down
    Remember dexterity doesn’t refresh when u dodge that makes his passice activate a lot less
  • Mingo0312Mingo0312 Posts: 218
    They really need to sort this out, and give my materials back so I can rank up someone else for defence that would be better
  • Bruce12342Bruce12342 Posts: 237
    The problem with RDTs is that if people get them for Dorm, others will start thinking they deserve some... I know people who ranked Hulk Rag specifically for Dorm boss fights (which was one of his main uses)... Do we give them RDTs as well? It's hard to draw the line where to stop.
  • Bruce12342 wrote: »
    The problem with RDTs is that if people get them for Dorm, others will start thinking they deserve some... I know people who ranked Hulk Rag specifically for Dorm boss fights (which was one of his main uses)... Do we give them RDTs as well? It's hard to draw the line where to stop.
    You know I honestly didn’t think about that aspect. And you are right, if rtds are granted for dorm under the circumstances at hand than the same should be granted for anyone that ranked a champ specifically to beat him.
  • DOKTOROKTOPUSDOKTOROKTOPUS Posts: 1,501 ★★★
    use him for attack, ver good stuff and utility there. i use mine all the time
  • V1PER1987V1PER1987 Posts: 3,474 ★★★★★
    Bonze9 wrote: »
    Bruce12342 wrote: »
    You know I honestly didn’t think about that aspect. And you are right, if rtds are granted for dorm under the circumstances at hand than the same should be granted for anyone that ranked a champ specifically to beat him.

I don’t think that’s a good comparison at all. Hulk Rag wasn’t designed specifically to fight Dorm. He has poison immunity and heal block with regen tied to his sig. I don’t think anyone would rank up a champ specifically to counter one champ. That seems a bit absurd honestly. I do see mystic defenders having a case for RDTs although personally I’m against them. I only mainly think they deserve them because for years Kabam has said the relationship between MD and Dex is working as intended and they had no intention of changing it.
  • V1PER1987 wrote: »

I don’t think that’s a good comparison at all. Hulk Rag wasn’t designed specifically to fight Dorm. He has poison immunity and heal block with regen tied to his sig. I don’t think anyone would rank up a champ specifically to counter one champ. That seems a bit absurd honestly. I do see mystic defenders having a case for RDTs although personally I’m against them. I only mainly think they deserve them because for years Kabam has said the relationship between MD and Dex is working as intended and they had no intention of changing it.

If you look into the md/dex thread I agree this is almost making dorm as useful as a flaming pumpkin. But I do know guys that pride their selves on being boss killers that ranked hulk rags to take on big dorms. All I’m saying is a lot of us, myself included ranked dorm for one thing and that’s for defensive correlation of dex/md. And your absolutely on point about the player base being told it was working as intended. The amount of players that ranked champs like dorm wouldn’t be as high if they didn’t tell us that for however long they’ve been saying it. But a lot of people ranked specific champs to combat dorm and md/dex. The case transcends this. If people are allowed rdts for dorm, others can make the same exact case we are for their other champs. Make sense? Lol. That is even a little hard for me to follow but I couldn’t figure out how to word it differently.
  • V1PER1987V1PER1987 Posts: 3,474 ★★★★★
    V1PER1987 wrote: »

If you look into the md/dex thread I agree this is almost making dorm as useful as a flaming pumpkin. But I do know guys that pride their selves on being boss killers that ranked hulk rags to take on big dorms. All I’m saying is a lot of us, myself included ranked dorm for one thing and that’s for defensive correlation of dex/md. And your absolutely on point about the player base being told it was working as intended. The amount of players that ranked champs like dorm wouldn’t be as high if they didn’t tell us that for however long they’ve been saying it. But a lot of people ranked specific champs to combat dorm and md/dex. The case transcends this. If people are allowed rdts for dorm, others can make the same exact case we are for their other champs. Make sense? Lol. That is even a little hard for me to follow but I couldn’t figure out how to word it differently.

I understand the argument, but then where do you draw the line? Kabam makes stun immune nodes, so champs that stun deserve RDTs? Someone ranks OG BP and they release a bleed immune champ so you deserve a RDT for BP? I’m not trying to trivialize your argument because I understand. But just because there’s a change to MD/Dex doesn’t necessarily devalue the attacker. There’s still plenty of degen fights Gulk will be strong against and plenty of power gain champs/nodes that Magik will be useful for. Once you start going down that’s rabbit hole, it’s hard to find a stopping point.
  • GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,193 ★★★★★

I understand the argument, but then where do you draw the line? Kabam makes stun immune nodes, so champs that stun deserve RDTs? Someone ranks OG BP and they release a bleed immune champ so you deserve a RDT for BP? I’m not trying to trivialize your argument because I understand. But just because there’s a change to MD/Dex doesn’t necessarily devalue the attacker. There’s still plenty of degen fights Gulk will be strong against and plenty of power gain champs/nodes that Magik will be useful for. Once you start going down that’s rabbit hole, it’s hard to find a stopping point.

Agreed, 100%.
This discussion has been closed.