**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Awaken 4* 4/40 Blade or 4* 4/40 Star-Lord?

Hi everyone, I'll soon have a generic awakening gem and would like your opinion on who to use it on. I know Blade is 1 of the best champs even w/out awakening, but SL is pretty garbage unless awakened. Any comments on your vote would be appreciated.

Awaken 4* 4/40 Blade or 4* 4/40 Star-Lord? 29 votes

Awaken Blade
34%
RagamugginGunnerVuDahMitziboiMy_Superiorcx23433Jackbrooks2580th3_josephCX233lgreen11LordNeo 10 votes
Awaken Star-Lord
65%
Golden_GuardianTheManMythLegendTendersquadBapoiAnonymous346RCunhaSpiderCoolscolbyscipio987BahamutSwayam18XFA_RebootedNatetronn10or_StrongFhfjghhggggjfhfjgboss0600RockypantherxFooshblalalaPennmabobbigpetedatiga_85 19 votes

Comments

• Anonymous346Anonymous346 Posts: 661 ★★★
    Awaken Star-Lord
    Balde doesn't need the gem whereas SL does
  • XFA_RebootedXFA_Rebooted Posts: 1,048 ★★★
    edited September 2018
    Awaken Star-Lord
    Have you completed RoL
    Do you have GR or starky?
  • RagamugginGunnerRagamugginGunner Posts: 2,210 ★★★★★
    Awaken Blade
    Hard to say w/o knowing your team but Blade have 100% more utility than SL.
  • Awaken Blade
    No other members of the trinity above a 3*.

No RoL, I'm close to completing RTTL.

Other top champs are 4* 5/50 Dr. V, Medusa, Hyperio, all awakened.
  • SpiderCoolsSpiderCools Posts: 615 ★★★
    Awaken Star-Lord
    SL need it to be a god. Blade is a god even without it
  • XFA_RebootedXFA_Rebooted Posts: 1,048 ★★★
    Awaken Star-Lord
    th3_joseph wrote: »
    No other members of the trinity above a 3*.

No RoL, I'm close to completing RTTL.

Other top champs are 4* 5/50 Dr. V, Medusa, Hyperio, all awakened.

Star Lord straight up and go finish RoL!
  • Awaken Star-Lord
    I say SL but he needs plenty of stones as well. Blade is veryyyyy good but doesn't need to be awakened. Especially if you don't have another member of the HT.

Like Winter Soldier. Pair him with Killmonger and his combo's turn him into SL. Just depends on your situation.
  • BapoiBapoi Posts: 995 ★★★
    Awaken Star-Lord
    I have both duped, but SL needs his dupe more than Blade does.
    And as said, stick a bunch of stones in him when awakening him. He'll help you through RoL if you need to do that still.
    Others will argue Sparky is better, but that all depends on what you're better at; building poise charges, or maintaining a streak. For me personally, it's the latter. Love seeing that damage go up and up and up on SL.