**UPDATE - iPAD STUCK FLICKERING SCREEN**
The 47.0.1 hotfix to address the issue of freezing & flashing lights on loading screens when trying to enter a fight, along with other smaller issues, is now ready to be downloaded through the App Store on IOS.
More information here.

Archangel's Ability Accuracy still tainted

Sith_LordSith_Lord Member Posts: 236 ★★
Archangel's ability accuracy passive ability is still broken. Nothing was ever fixed with this new patch, as it was stated in the notes, it would be. AA's passive reads - "Archangel's ability accuracy cannot be decreased by his opponent's abilities".

If that is the case, then why is he magnetized by Magneto, why can't he parry BW & Crossbones? Etc, etc, etc.

Can we please have an official mod response on this? I haven't really posted on the forums in a while, because our voice's tend to fall of deaf ears. And please don't state this is a device issue, when players across the board are experiencing this on multiple devices, from AA's first release. My AA is ranked up very high, & has a high sig level. So, it's definitely not that either...

nlvjlka1cyn0.jpg

Comments

• Eb0ny-O-M4wEb0ny-O-M4w Member Posts: 13,963 ★★★★★
    This happens to me as well. It looks like nothing was fixed with the last patch
  • Mr_OtterMr_Otter Member Posts: 1,614 ★★★
    Offensive or defense abilities?
  • Eb0ny-O-M4wEb0ny-O-M4w Member Posts: 13,963 ★★★★★
    Mr_Otter wrote: »
    Offensive or defense abilities?

Both of them
  • Warofgods13514Warofgods13514 Member Posts: 202
    It seems that it is passive ones cause with archangel is popped with immune when quake would have gave my archangel a concussion debuff
  • Sith_LordSith_Lord Member Posts: 236 ★★
    edited July 2017
    @Kabam Miike, please pass this onto the team to be looked into for us?

Also... AA's backwards dash is still very very short, but then again, so are the other champs mentioned from the old forums that still never got fixed. Especially Voodoo...
  • Sith_LordSith_Lord Member Posts: 236 ★★
    Any updates on this?