**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Infinite load screen... Template

I'm not certain where you guys want this, but here it is...

Device and Version: ZTE Zmax pro z981

Device Operating System: Android 6.0.1

Mobile Carrier: metro pcs

Cellular or WiFi: cellular

Game Version Installed:

Game Mode: v20

Champions Affected:
N/A

Active Boosts: N/A

Description of the Issue: at the launch of v19 I have experienced the infinite title screen and over heating. When launching the game I would get to the title screen with ghost and it would sit there. I tested it to see how long it would take to get past this screen and I would wait 30+ minutes and still would be stuck. The previous update and the current update did not fix the issue. When I launch the game I'm still stuck on the title screen. It's hit and miss whether or not I can get on, but this was not an issue until v19. I'm also experiencing outrageous lag, in and out of fights, since the most recent update.

Comments

• Options
    Hey there @MightyOak17, thanks for including all that info! I had some follow-up questions based on what you've provided. Since updating to the 20.0 version of the game, how long does it take to load when opening the game? Also, is the loading screen long anywhere else, or only when opening the game? Lastly, have you run through our Android troubleshooting steps? I realize that some of the steps may seem relatively basic, but running through all of them in order can still help or provide useful information. Thanks for any further info you may have!
  • Options
    MightyOak17MightyOak17 Posts: 10
    edited September 2018
    @Kabam Zibiit after reading your message I launched the app to see how long load time is. I opened it at 2:48 PST and gave up at 3:35 PST. It didn't leave the screen with Omega and Frost, the title screen. Over the 45+ minutes the wheel in the bottom corner continued spinning. I will provide the other information you requested when I have a moment