**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Tired of map 6? 10.7 million alliance needs 1-2 after AQ. Map 5 only

We were top 300 for much of season 4. With more alliances running map 6 we have dropped to the 300-350 range but with 90% of a t4cc we don't see the point in bothering with map 6. We all have t4cc already and are more interested in lower donations and 5* shards from war. War rating is generally 2200-2400, no spending required. No event minimums but we rank in everything but the arena events. Have some grinders but grinding is not required. Prefer USA time zones but we have a few from around the world. Starting prestige last AQ was around 5180. Looking for at least 5100. Willing to talk if you are good in AW and have done or will do a lab path. Hit me up in the game or on Line app. LeNoirFaineant is my IGN. Line ID is lenoirfaineant.

Comments

• Options
    LeNoirFaineantLeNoirFaineant Posts: 8,638 ★★★★★
    Still need at least one. Can take two.
  • Options
    Marvel_GMarvel_G Posts: 45
    Man if u guys would hit the arena events I would be begging to give me a shot but oh well
  • Options
    MasterMindMasterMind Posts: 52
    Marvel_G wrote: »
    Man if u guys would hit the arena events I would be begging to give me a shot but oh well

Hey marvel hit me on line my id is Kingcalig
  • Options
    LeNoirFaineantLeNoirFaineant Posts: 8,638 ★★★★★
    @Marvel_G too much grinding. Lots of us will hit arena if there is a particular champ we want but not going to require area. Not worth it for 4*s. Anyway we filled the spots. Feel free to hit me up if anyone is interested as we may need someone down the road.