**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Legend Points earned from LoL participation

VavasourVavasour Posts: 258
edited July 2017 in General Discussion
Finally got this explanation from support re above...

Legend Points earned from participation in the Labyrinth of Legends.

I reviewed our available information, and I found that the Legend Points are currently not available for players to view. With that said, players will need to proceed until they earn the Legend Title through reaching the required number of points. Completion and Exploration prizes, along with the battles in the first run of the Labyrinth account for around 7000 to 7500 of the required points, so the remaining 2500-3000 Points needs to be earned by completing battles in the Labyrinth of Legends. The Legend Title is one of the most prestigious and hard to obtain titles in the game, so our Game Team decided this opportunity to obtain the title with a strong challenge in mind.

Our Game Team may release further clarification on the Kabam Forums, so we recommend keeping an eye out for any further information we release.

So, with the above in mind... if you clear 100% you have competed beyond 10000 Points and would earn a title.

That said, I've cleared 100% and I have NOT gotten a Legends Title.

Comments

• GamerGamer Posts: 10,033 ★★★★★
    Ther is only 300 peppel ther wulf get it and then over No more from ot
  • AppleisgodAppleisgod Posts: 1,420 ★★★★
    Gamer wrote: »
    Ther is only 300 peppel ther wulf get it and then over No more from ot

English...
  • LocoMotivesLocoMotives Posts: 1,200 ★★★
    Only 300 got Legend title for exploring LoL. That finished months ago at this point. The responses you get from support are generally unreliable, the answer is you won't get a Legend badge for exploring if you weren't in the first 300.
  • VavasourVavasour Posts: 258
    I hear you guys, but I don't think that's the whole (new) truth with the new points system.

He teased that something official is coming, so we'll see.
  • LocoMotivesLocoMotives Posts: 1,200 ★★★
    Don't hold your breath, man. Even if they do change the way it's done, they won't retroactively reward Legend tags.