We are currently experiencing an issue causing a delay in delivery of Summoner Advancement, the Alliance Quest event, and other 3-Day X-Men use event. We are working to resolve this, but it will likely take a few days. We will ensure that these rewards are delivered to affected Alliances. Please do not change Alliances until your rewards are delivered.

Suggestions before complaints regarding “piloting”.

I think by now everyone knows that account sharing is forbidden and there are consequences to violating terms. That said I would like to address solutions that may help alliances put into a situation in which they may risk violating terms.

Not all account sharing is done as an act of dubious behavior or cheating. Regardless it’s against the rules. It’s black and white. We can all agree to that. We can also agree that there are situations in life that make it very complicated to manage your account every day. Weddings, funerals, double shifts, new babies, diarrhea. Kabam has designed a game is in which shielded or noded links must come down. An absentee member for whatever reason poses complications and can cause an entire alliance to suffer. I get it. C’est la vie. But although against the rules sometimes people do this to simply help a friend in a situation or their alliance. NOT TO CHEAT or gain an advantage over another alliance. Kicking, leaving, returning, recruiting all becomes so convoluted, confusing, inconvenient, and difficult with the parameters Kabam has placed.

Here is my proposal. Consider allowing alliances to have up to 33 members. If someone needs to step away for a day you have the guys on the bench ready to go. No leaving wars mid-season just cuz you’re having a couple bad days. Personally I feel this would be extremely helpful. I completely there are quite a few logistics to work out here but please consider it as an option or something to bring to the round table.