**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

I have 3 accounts. Am I at risk for ban?

I have 3 accounts all similar in names. I wanted to know if I can use them on different devices as well?

Comments

• Options
    Darkstar4387Darkstar4387 Posts: 2,145 ★★★
    Did you create those accounts and not buy them or weren't given them and are you the only one using them if so then you're fine as long as it stays that way if not then yeah you could be banded.
  • Options
    UniquvzUniquvz Posts: 32
    I created all 3 and I am the only one using them. Will I get into trouble using them in alliance wars?
  • Options
    Darkstar4387Darkstar4387 Posts: 2,145 ★★★
    Uniquvz wrote: »
    I created all 3 and I am the only one using them. Will I get into trouble using them in alliance wars?

No you won't, I have two myself on two devices that only i use and they can only be tied back to me.

I join aq and aw and we've had 0 issues with kabam and lost 0 war rating points and they both are in the same alliance with their knowledge.
  • Options
    FrankCYoungFrankCYoung Posts: 255 ★★
    You should be good bro, I run 3 and never had a issue...just keep it on the up and up and your be ok :)
  • Options
    OK thanks I created them right before last month's Gwen pool event got a total of 6 4 stars total 2 a piece I'm so stoked hard work pays off lol
  • Options
    Thanks darkstar
  • Options
    This thread can be closed or kept for future references
  • Options
    winterthurwinterthur Posts: 7,772 ★★★★★
    What caught my attention on this matter is that technology is able to recognise me just by recording my playing style over the hundreds and thousands of fights. So, the moment the system detects a similar fighting style, that should be me. :)

Welcome to the world of technology.
  • Options
    FrankCYoungFrankCYoung Posts: 255 ★★
    There going to need a lot of floppy disks for that apple 1 computer....
  • Options
    G0311G0311 Posts: 913 ★★★
    I would be weary, its hard to say because those who are banned unfairly post here and get shouted down and accused of lying about cheating and then the post gets blocked and deleted by the mods.
    Hopefully all works out, we just had a guy get 1 month banned and all he did was play from 2 different devices, his roster was ok, and he didn't clear any of the harder content, so who know why the ban and it killed our AW points.
  • Options
    winterthurwinterthur Posts: 7,772 ★★★★★
    G0311 wrote: »
    I would be weary, its hard to say because those who are banned unfairly post here and get shouted down and accused of lying about cheating and then the post gets blocked and deleted by the mods.
    Hopefully all works out, we just had a guy get 1 month banned and all he did was play from 2 different devices, his roster was ok, and he didn't clear any of the harder content, so who know why the ban and it killed our AW points.

As the Mods said many times, they don't discuss detection and bans, we can only speculate. So, let's get on with the game.
  • Options
    Hey guys, thanks for taking the time to let Uniquvz know that it's okay to have more than one account! As requested, I'll go ahead and close this thread.
This discussion has been closed.