**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

AW defender map not showing right power output.

I’m thinking this is a bug, the crew and I was in AW and noticed that we was getting killed, upon further inspection our upper tier and boss for AW wasn’t at full power output, like the nodes was turned off. The oppositions upper tier and boss champs did not suffer this problem. Long story short, filled out a support ticket with no luck, lost the war and now I’m here. Just was wondering if anyone else had the problem within there battle group defenders? Before war was started, I personally moved the defenders around to get max benefits and they was super strong, then a couple hours before war ended that’s when I found the power issue. 2wixan8w40qr.jpeg

Comments

• Options
    FrankCYoungFrankCYoung Posts: 255 ★★
    Definitely a twilight zone issue....
  • Options
    My alliance is having the same issue. AW defenders are looking pretty much the same as your screen shot.
  • Options
    Don't see any comments from other members but this is getting our defenders killed while we are pushing through as best we can. Please help.
  • Options
    Nirbhay01Nirbhay01 Posts: 5
    Same here
  • Options
    Hey guys, I understand this must be very confusing to see in an Alliance War!

This issue has already been added to the Version 20.0 Known Issues thread. We've identified that this is merely a display issue and the buffs from nodes are still being applied correctly. However, we're still investigating this issue and hoping to resolve it as quickly as possible.

If you would like more information on this particular issue, please click HERE, where you will also find a link to the relevant discussion thread.
This discussion has been closed.