**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Guys Which 4* to Take to R5?

Which 4* to Tank up?

Guys Which 4* to Take to R5? 45 votes

Duped Sl(sig.32)
46%
Xillymanadqqedfyvrfish8sixHollowbornDOKTOROKTOPUStufan_1974MelkerlanneroShtickRickXFA_RebootedAtticus9090EnderDraco58B_Dizzle_01ZADO1991WoozieTopCat87SidDDragonFooshblalalaSamspade23TivjyotLobbypoop 21 votes
Unduped Stark enham
53%
humzah217RCunhaSuperSam57NathanBardareSpiderCoolsHendrossDuke_SilverJyotishkaAjjohnsbb8iR0NLuNGSamTheDestroyerbluebubble100Maldroit2FhfjghhggggjfhfjgSaket_123Endarkenedskullduggery72RockypantherxIron_spider1LordNeo 24 votes

Comments

• Options
    BapoiBapoi Posts: 995 ★★★
    Honestly can't decide for you on this one because I'm biased towards SL.
    If you can easily build poises without getting clipped along the way, go with Sparky.
    I do get clipped, and can keep a combo going easier. That's why I would vote SL.
    But either is good, since SL is awakened already. It's basically your personal playstyle and preference for those two really.
  • Options
    SidDDragonSidDDragon Posts: 1,183 ★★★
    Duped Sl(sig.32)
    As bopoi said,it comes down to preference...I suck playing with starky so I would prefer SL
  • Options
    EnderDraco58EnderDraco58 Posts: 957 ★★
    Duped Sl(sig.32)
    I mean, both of them rely on keeping a combo, SL to build up tactician, SL to keep Stark AI active. Honestly, I think if you can't keep a combo, Stark Spidey would probably be a better choice, as he only needs to keep a combo against cosmics. But I prefer SL for more tedious battles.
  • Options
    Maldroit2Maldroit2 Posts: 739 ★★★
    Unduped Stark enham
    Honestly, its too close to call which is better. I personally like stark spidey mire than star lord because of the taunts. They make baiting specials much easier. Stark spider is also a better matchup against aq sentineloids.
  • Options
    Samspade23Samspade23 Posts: 549 ★★
    Duped Sl(sig.32)
    If you don't get hit, star Lord is the choice. If you suck at fighting and get hit a lot, stark spidey is your crutch. I vote star Lord. You get some good combos and you just take people apart.