**KNOWN AW ISSUE**
Please be aware, there is a known issue with Saga badging when observing the AW map.
The team have found the source of the issue and will be updating with our next build.
We apologize for the inconvenience.
**KNOWN BUG - SPRING OF SORROW ANNIHILUS**
Currently, Annihilus has their Signature ability erroneously set to 1 - it should be 0.

The team will be fixing this issue ASAP.

Thank you for your patience.
Options

The key

Bucky22Bucky22 Posts: 36
edited September 2018 in Suggestions and Requests
Can someone explain why we still have to fully explore heroic to get to master? It seems to he a waste of time having to fight 3 stars and use lots of energy. I dont see a reason for it at all if I want the rewards ill run the maps but it makes me not even want to finish master witht the better rewards. Uncollected then heric then master im running the same darn map 9 to 20 plus times in a month, thats insane. Im over 400k I have played long enough to get the rewards I dont want to grind heroic maps anymore please just dump the key. I want to help the game run better for all levels and for me on the higher end it feels like im being held back having to do this. Please help

Comments

• Options
    Especially if you are uncollected
  • Options
    Nitro422Nitro422 Posts: 276
    Perhaps it should be given for free to uncollected players.
  • Options
    With the addition of danger zones its buy 100 refills or dont complete everything
  • Options
    roberto94roberto94 Posts: 779 ★★
    They could always sell the key for 300 units
  • Options
    Nitro422Nitro422 Posts: 276
    Bucky22 wrote: »
    With the addition of danger zones its buy 100 refills or dont complete everything

not true at all, only if you want to complete everything in one week. You have a whole month.
  • Options
    Nitro422 wrote: »

not true at all, only if you want to complete everything in one week. You have a whole month.

I have a job and a family bud. One danger room and half a map a 2 energy is a full 70. I get about 2 natural refills a day based on the time I have to play. I understand having a month but also you run thw 1st map 9 times to get through it, and it only goes up from there ending at 21 times at 3 energy a spot. What youre saying even though im uncollected meaning ive put in plenty of time i should be stuck with the same requirements as a brand new player?

• Options
    Mirage_TurtleMirage_Turtle Posts: 1,868 ★★★★
    I generally spend 10 minutes in the morning to spend my energy. It's refilled by lunch time and I do it again during lunch. Then I do it again before bed. Doing this, it's never been a problem doing Heroic, Master, and Uncollected and whatever bonus quest is going on at the time...though I stopped doing Assassin Assignments and Merc missions early on.
  • Options
    Pennmabob wrote: »
    Uncollected doesn't mean "plenty of time", probably something like plenty of revives. The Uncollected already has enough extra things, they shouldn't get anymore special treatment. Just get over it

It does mean plenty of time actually the cost just to get there is great then add in the champs needed to get it done. Working my way through ch 4 right now. 450k player, spend plenty of time. As for "special treatment," the point of the key was to keep people from just playing master in the first place. So we are held back as uncollected players in this case.
  • Options
    Pennmabob wrote: »
    [
    P.S. if you were being "held back" it wouldn't just be uncollected players, it would be all players. Don't discriminate ;)

Like i said in my post the reason for the key is to make players compete 2 levels heroic and master. Making it useless to me as uncollected because i have to run two levels anyway 😉