**May 8th - HOT FIX INCOMING**
Hey Summoners,
A Hot Fix will be pushed to all stores shortly. This will address a bug causing crashes on some iOS devices. Please keep an eye out and update when you're able.
Thank you!
Options

The problem with piloting and punishing the whole alliance without a chance for remedy

Look, I get the privacy thing... I know Kabam can't tell officers or leaders who the offenders are. But, there has to be a solution for this.

I also somewhat understand punishing the whole alliance for an individual's trangressions... not really fair, but I get it.

However, not giving leadership any option for recourse isn't fair.

I haven't experienced it myself, but I've heard horror stories from friends in other alliances that have been victims to this.

My suggestion:

When the leader receives the in-game email about a member violation and the point deduction, give the leader the option to have Kabam auto-kick the offender(s) from the alliance. Moreover, they would be kicked anonymously; meaning, it would not show up in alliance feed. They would just be gone.

I understand that this would give people the ability to figure out who it was, but it would also protect privacy and allow alliance leadership some sort of remedy instead of allowing the problem to persist.

Comments

• Options
    BirdReynoldsBirdReynolds Posts: 527 ★★★
    Bump
  • Options
    Maldroit2Maldroit2 Posts: 739 ★★★
    The mods will probably shut down this thread and cite their privacy policy. If Kabam wants to bite down on piloters, can't they use something that doesn't involve collateral damage?
  • Options
    Maat1985Maat1985 Posts: 2,237 ★★★★
    if you bother to read the announcments made by kabam
    they are taking a more agressive stance to piloting....
    and they have said that users caught piloting will now face bans.....

so you as an alliance leader will be able to then see someone hasnt logged on for X amount of days...
    you then have the option to kick them or keep them......

https://forums.playcontestofchampions.com/en/discussion/94671/protect-yourself-against-piloting-bans#latest
  • Options
    Kabam LyraKabam Lyra Posts: 2,936 ★★★
    Hi all,

Thank you for the suggestion. We understand everyone's desire for The Contest to be fair and are continuously looking for ways to improve our handling of those who violate the game rules.
This discussion has been closed.