**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

nodes not active in war and i have proof

nodes not being aplied in war.. champs on all or nothing are using sp1 repeatedly without baiting even.. they use the special one at will even though its an all or nothing node

Comments

• i was using vision age of ultron
  • absolutely no taunt
  • i didnt even have to bait him .. i was up against a duped thor ragnarok on all or nothing node and he just spammed his sp1 the whole fight
  • i trust that others will come forward with more proof.. i also fought a 6* cable on strike back and my sl did not give him any power when i used sp2 and sp1
  • Us too, why it's happened? What's wrong with this? Can anyone give me the solution?
    30hdi2l4n9l9.png
  • DemonzfyreDemonzfyre Posts: 20,860 ★★★★★
    i trust that others will come forward with more proof.. i also fought a 6* cable on strike back and my sl did not give him any power when i used sp2 and sp1

Wait you said you have proof. Why should others provide it if you said you had it?
  • from the fights i fought this was not just a visual error and our opponent ended up getting a rediculous amount of attacker bonus points because all the fights were very easy... until the ios game lag in fight causes champs not to block.. one member commented that he killed imiw very easily which should not have been possible as thats supposed to be the hardest fight
    from the fights i fought this was not just a visual error and our opponent ended up getting a rediculous amount of attacker bonus points because all the fights were very easy... until the ios game lag in fight causes champs not to block.. one member commented that he killed imiw very easily which should not have been possible as thats supposed to be the hardest fight

Are you kidding? With the right champ and practice, IMIW is an easy fight.
  • not the point, please stick to the topic
    not the point, please stick to the topic

You brought it up? What node number was the Thor Rags fight on?
  • node 22
  • i appreciate you for looking into this with me Demonzfyre
    I'm not looking into it with you. The P.I of the champs is visual only. You can see the P.I increase during the fights.
    Also, wheres your proof.
  • SmashSmash Posts: 808 ★★★
    Dude this is not YouTube. No need for clickbait titles. Where’s your “proof”?
  • i will be taking path 4 again in our upcoming war and i will film the fight.. believe me it made the fight very easy . why would i lie about a bug that benefits me by making my path easier if i wasnt actually concerned about the fairness of the game and the integrity of wars
    Because you sound like you have no idea what you are actually saying. Dont claim you can prove something, make wild accusations and then not be able to prove anything.
  • i described a node malfunctioning which proves that the nodes are not active snash..
  • smash* (sorry)
  • AxeCopFireAxeCopFire Posts: 1,115 ★★★
    Anyone on All or Nothing will use specials if they reach 3 bars of power, even if you power drain them back to less than 3 bars of power before they are able to use an S3.

So, no. You don't have proof of anything.
  • thank you axecopfire
  • Xthea9Xthea9 Posts: 829 ★★
    Ahem.... what is this about??? ... is it a meme thread 🤔
  • New_Noob168New_Noob168 Posts: 1,562 ★★★★
    Game is a joke with all the bugs
  • GamerGamer Posts: 10,033 ★★★★★
    It Thor ranrok ther is bugge. If it wher champ like ironman he wuld hav save op to sp3
  • This bug needs fixing asap, as at the moment my alliance should have the war we are in wrapped up and they would of lost all of there champs but we are having to face an alliance who has full node boosts and we have none
  • GamerGamer Posts: 10,033 ★★★★★
    ThebigD wrote: »
    This bug needs fixing asap, as at the moment my alliance should have the war we are in wrapped up and they would of lost all of there champs but we are having to face an alliance who has full node boosts and we have none
    And im Can say it a visuelt becasse it also happen to Them when ther luck at it Els ther wuld Not be so many therd of this visuelt isuse
This discussion has been closed.