**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Is time out a defense kill?

I'm pretty sure it was, but here I see this guy baiting and timing out to reveal the champ to his ally members and he's giving 0 kills. @Kabam Miike

Will appreciate if someone from kabam clarifies to understand the matter.

Comments

• Options
    TheSOURATheSOURA Posts: 674
    Timeout is not ko. Not 100% sure though.
  • Options
    SpeedbumpSpeedbump Posts: 1,520 ★★★
    Not a kill, no. But it does give them points as it would be a kill or half of the points. Not sure the exact number. But yes points granted to the other team.
  • Options
    TheSOURATheSOURA Posts: 674
    There is no timeout point. Only ko point. But as a penalty health drains by 50%. So i dont think timeout is counted as ko point as there is already 1 penalty present.
  • Options
    VandalSavageVandalSavage Posts: 267 ★★
    I'm pretty sure it was, but here I see this guy baiting and timing out to reveal the champ to his ally members and he's giving 0 kills. @Kabam Miike

Will appreciate if someone from kabam clarifies to understand the matter.

This was actually brought up in a number of threads recently.

According to the one who "knows", he clearly stated:
    Yes timeouts count as KOs.

He added,
    ...should be easily answerable by anyone who plays this game.

Related to this though is whether the game is displaying the correct value of kills. So for one person, it looks like it counts while to another it doesn't simply because the value is not being displayed correctly.

So in the end, either time outs don't count as kills or people are reporting a bug (because the kill count doesn't change) and didn't realize they were reporting a bug.