**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Defender PI issue in Alliance War [edited by Mod for clarity]

Ortem420Ortem420 Posts: 76
edited September 2018 in Bugs and Known Issues
OK. So we're in the attack phase of AW. And upon viewing our base, I noticed that all of our defenders ratings dropped drastically. Just have a look for yourself. I wanted to post it here first so it can get the attention of the admins and they can take the necessary action needed in case it is a bug. I would like to share which Alliance we're going against but from what I understand, it's against forum rules to share other Alliances info on here Regardless, I am reporting it to the devs as well cuz this is just RIDONKULOUS!!! I just hope the necessary action is taken in time and not after the AW is finished and the winner is determined. lm6oza5pctw6.png
uz11pyuyi9f7.png
Post edited by Kabam Porthos on

Comments

• FhfjghhggggjfhfjgFhfjghhggggjfhfjg Posts: 4,492 ★★★★★
    Its a visual bug
  • SpiderCoolsSpiderCools Posts: 615 ★★★
    You should probably read the other posts in which people have complained about this. Its a bug
  • Ortem420Ortem420 Posts: 76
    Pennmabob wrote: »
    OH NO!! THE HACKERS HAVE GOT YOU! FOLLOW MY COMMANDS: UNINSTALL THE GAME, FACTORY RESET YOUR PHONE, THEN PUT IT IN THE MICROWAVE!!!!!!!
    Ha............Ha...............NO!
    The other Alliance got Kabam by using a third party app in AW but that has nothing to do with my phone. 😑
  • Ortem420Ortem420 Posts: 76
    You should probably read the other posts in which people have complained about this. Its a bug
    Thanks. IDK that. My Alliance members tripped out and I did too so I came and posted this without bothering to see if it could've been a bug. Thanks again though. Really appreciate it.

• Hey Ortem420, we've already listed this issue in the version 20.0 Known Issues thread. Please click HERE if you would like more information about it. You'll also find a link there to the relevant discussion thread.
This discussion has been closed.