**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Which mystic is best to rank up?

My currents roster is Void, Thor, Starlord, X-23, and Moon Knight. All 5/50. I have 3 tier 4 mystic cats and 6 tier 4 basic cats and 6 tier 3 mystic cats. Who is best to rank up for questing?

Which mystic is best to rank up? 31 votes

Dr. Strange 4/40 sig 54
0%
Guillotine 4/40 sig 39
3%
Malik 1 vote
Doctor Voodoo 3/30 sig 20
58%
DOKTOROKTOPUSNewDawnDebxananabananaJimsnyderpghTKS87XFA_RebootedLogangronckiCoulsonTroy_Elric123ChampioncriticEnderDraco58bluebubble100ItsTheBroskiFortuneSaket_123AdityatheaawesomLordNeoAwsomediabrine 18 votes
Dormammu 3/30
3%
wilibear 1 vote
Mephisto 3/30
0%
Magik 3/30
9%
fish8six10or_StrongKingsum 3 votes
Scarlet Witch 3/30
25%
butterstufan_1974SandeepSIngi_Freyr1975B_Dizzle_01crystaldsmithSidDDragonPRABHSHARAN13 8 votes

Comments

• Options
    EnderDraco58EnderDraco58 Posts: 957 ★★
    I mean, I don't know much about Voodoo, but people seem to believe he's amazing, especially with sig. Dr. Strange and Guilly are pretty much just terrible, so they're out of the question. Same with Dormammu, Mephisto, and Magik. SW needs her dupe to be really overpowered, and she's already been nerfed quite a few times too. So, I say just go Voodoo.
  • Options
    B_Dizzle_01B_Dizzle_01 Posts: 1,637 ★★★
    Scarlet Witch 3/30
    Voodoo is annoying to play imo. Watching the hit counter to make sure you end on even is a pain. SW to this day still rolls over most content in the game at sig 99. She’s insanely powerful and very fun to play.
  • Options
    Samspade23Samspade23 Posts: 549 ★★
    Voodoo needs to be duped. His special one is easy to evade. I agree scarlet witch opens just about every jar of pickles this game has when she's duped, she's never a bad choice. Most of those mystics including mephisto all need to be awakened to really be excellent.
  • Options
    ChampioncriticChampioncritic Posts: 3,347 ★★★★
    Specifically for questing, voodoo is more versatile with his poison and ability accuracy reduction if you choose to do odd combo. Strictly on power control though, magik does a better job at locking the opponents power
  • Options
    crystaldsmithcrystaldsmith Posts: 471 ★★
    Scarlet Witch 3/30
    I don't actually have a DV to give a proper comparison there. I voted for SW because she's awesome but realized you don't have her awakened. She not only needs to be awakened, but she needs a high signature level to be effective.

I'm not sure how to change my vote! Lol

I would vote for guillotine. I absolutely love her and think she is a very underrated champ. She hits hard and her heavy attack has a very long reach. She inflicts bleed and her special 2 of reversing regeneration effects is incredibly helpful against some champs. When she is awake and she will convert some damage that she does into health.

Mine is 5/50 sig 99 and she'll run me through an entire map 5 by herself. I don't have DV, so I do not know how he compares.