**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

ROL chpt.4 1 BPCW walks through and makes successful atk whilst being hit with heavy atk by SL

WOKWOK Posts: 468 ★★
edited July 2017 in Bugs and Known Issues
This is the 1st time EVER I've encountered what just happened about 15mins ago. I started ROL chpt 4 1 where BPCW is the 1st opponent. I began the fight with my 5* 2/35 unduped SL and nothing out of the ordinary was noticed until about mid-fight. I evaded an incoming atk and dashed in with my own when like clockwork, the game began to lag a bit. This always has and still throws my timing way off and moves I would expect to pull off are "misinterpreted" as another and what should have been a 5 hit med lt lt lt med combo turned into a semi-successful 3 hit med lt hvy combo. Semi-successful because as SL makes his roundhouse double kick, both land but BP somehow shrugs it off(like unstoppable but unique in a way) and I was hit as the 2nd kick landed and he proceeded to complete his combo which began there. Whiffs, simultaneous evade atk, opponent hvy set/no release recover, no block input, instant recover atk, odd character animation(storm halfway through the ground) were pretty commonplace for a time, but I've never seen this one till today. Anyone else come across something similar? Or could this have possibly been a "1 in a million" glitch?

Ok, I'm really curious of what's going on. As I finished this post(this is edit addition) I went back and just started a fight on the same quest with Vision AOU and within the first 30 seconds, I blocked and atk'd BP and landed a hvy but this time the animation "unstoppable" appeared and pretty much the same scenario as I mentioned above. Am I missing something in the boosts descriptions?? I've played this round a number of times in the past but never happened. Anyone have any insight?

Comments

• Options
    5kmws8qif6du.png
    or3icmxlce3w.png
  • Options
    Eb0ny-O-M4wEb0ny-O-M4w Posts: 13,763 ★★★★★
    Is BP CW ability to be unstoppable against heavy attacks
  • Options
    eXtripa69 wrote: »
    Is BP CW ability to be unstoppable against heavy attacks

I'm not too familiar with BP-CW, but in his description of abilities, I cannot find anything that describes he has that ability, unless I'm misunderstanding some of the verbiage, which is totally possible. It does state that he can absorb heavy atk impacts by absorbing 1armor up charge , and TBH I'm not 100% positive what that means and what the outcome of that is supposed to illustrate on screen. Doesn't strike a chord in my head that it would result in unstoppable, and also the 1st time it happened there was no animation of the word unstoppable, the 2nd time there actually was the animation. Needless to say I'm still thoroughly confused. Lol