**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

I have one item that can change the name, how do I get units for it?

I don't want to change the name in the game, I have one item that can change the name, how do I get units for it?

Comments

• Options
    RafikiiRafikii Posts: 239
    maybe im confused... but youre saying you want units in exchange for the name change? icdont think it works like that, unfortunely.
  • Options
    Rafikii wrote: »
    maybe im confused... but youre saying you want units in exchange for the name change? icdont think it works like that, unfortunely.

just the developers wrote that ,who wants to can exchange the icon for 250 units, they wrote, but I don't know how to do it! I don't want to change my name.
  • Options
    KpatrixKpatrix Posts: 1,055 ★★★
    It didn't say that. It says you can change your name for 1 gold then each time you change again it's 275 units. You can't sell the item for anything, especially not units. You can't sell anything in game for units period.
  • Options
    Kpatrix wrote: »
    It didn't say that. It says you can change your name for 1 gold then each time you change again it's 275 units. You can't sell the item for anything, especially not units. You can't sell anything in game for units period.

Understand you