**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

5* archangel or 5* X23?

Hi,
I have 2 rank2 5 star mutant champions. archangel and x23. now i can rank one of them up. which one is better? non of them is awakend.

Comments

• Options
    SupermanafficinadoSupermanafficinado Posts: 158
    edited September 2018
    Since both are unduped I would go with x23. She does not have to be awakened. But archangel needs his sig to shine.
  • Options
    EnderDraco58EnderDraco58 Posts: 957 ★★
    Since both are unduped I would go with x23. She does not have to be awakened. But archangel needs his sig to shine.

Agreed. AA needs that sig to be reliable, but X-23's high bleed and regen make her a good candidate for rank up.

If you expect to be able to get an AG in the near future, though, go AA.
  • Options
    MateMate Posts: 25
    I had the same choice to make a few months ago. I went for AA for his neurotoxin mechanism and I haven't regret it for a moment. Even unawakened he is a very good champ because of the crazy damage. If the opponent ca bleed and be poisoned, the fight is over like instantly.
    Plus I duped him with a featured recently, so I made a good choice. But the choice is yours to make and I would say, rank the champ you like the most, they are both great champs so both rank ups are recommendable.
  • Options
    SidDDragonSidDDragon Posts: 1,183 ★★★
    With both unduped I would go with x23...yes in the right scenario AA outdamages her by a great extent but if the opponent has single or double immunity,AA loses a lot of his firepower whereas x23 isn't a total dud against bleed immune and her regeneration is always a plus point
  • Options
    Zeronaut81Zeronaut81 Posts: 290 ★★
    AA is fun, but I like X-23’s regen and her cruelty buffs against bleed immune champs. It makes her a little more versatile.
    But I do love me some AA. I only have a 4* unawakened AA, and he is great in most situations. I’d lean X-23, but either champ will serve you well. I’d suggest you rank up based on your roster. Do you have many great regen champs? If not, rank X-23. Do you have many strong DoT champs? If not, rank AA. Either way, you’ve got a good problem to solve!
  • Options
    DeckardDeckard Posts: 31
    Have both, AA without doubt.
  • Options
    Saket_123Saket_123 Posts: 139
    Got both r5 4*s. AA any day. He is a god tier.