**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

A.I changed?

After last patch the A.I is behaving much different (AW and AQ). Is it just me ?

Most noticeable changes:
Parry off, less parry oportunities, A.I parry +, Intercept oportunities, A.I intercepting a lot more often. Also a lag I never had (not A.I related).

Comments

• Options
    1haunted_memory1haunted_memory Posts: 804 ★★★
    Yep absolutely it has changed and not for the better
  • Options
    DaMunkDaMunk Posts: 1,883 ★★★★
    edited July 2017
    You are exactly right. I'd be fine with all of it except our parry is all over the place. It's not repeatable at all and the lag sucks.
  • Options
    winterthurwinterthur Posts: 7,770 ★★★★★
    On versus mode, AI is not using special 3. I wonder why?

• Options
    TillerTheKillerTillerTheKiller Posts: 280 ★★
    Yes things have been changed to might fights harder. No they won't acknowledge it.
  • Options
    ImmortalImmortal Posts: 323 ★★
    Gotta love juggs new s1 range and heavy distance ..
  • Options
    Billybob1971Billybob1971 Posts: 113
    I was playing one of the Spidey specials earlier and the dash of agent venom was ridiculous, I was literally tapping two or three times to dodge his heavy or basics, and the same to get to him. Fine in a group fight, but in vs, makes winning ever harder, which is why they changed it no doubt
  • Options
    GwanNGwanN Posts: 10
    I also experienced the problem at dashing x heqvy. dash is not working properly x heavy jugger and dormamu. (The ones I had chance to test). Question is : is it a change on the dash or the heavy? I couldn't figure out yet.