Potential Delay to v44.1 Launch

We are currently working through some issues that may affect the release window of v44.1. This means that the update may not release on Monday as it usually does. We are working to resolve the issue holding us up as quickly as possible, but will keep you all updated, especially if the delay results in any changes to the content release schedule.
Options

Map 5x5 8M alliance is looking for member who has 4100+ prestige

Welcome to Marvel Dark Enforcers (ME007) recruiting page! We are a growing alliance with a focus on AQ. We currently run map 5x5. Donations are standard to cover AQ. We participate in AW whenever available to gain more champs. For events, we only have min 15k for completion event, but we are able to rank all events most of the time. For SA, we usually score 400K+ weekly and you can open crystals whenever as you pls.
We are looking for:
1) Member who has prestige 4100+.
2) Expected to be able to handle their own line in AQ and AW.
3) We are mostly base from the USA, therefore we prefer members have a similar time zone.
Any interested members pls message me on LINE as it's required.
Line id: flying-dagger

Comments

• Options
    I_am_GrootI_am_Groot Posts: 646 ★★
    In SA and completion, What rank rewarded you get?.
  • Options
    Kenwin_11Kenwin_11 Posts: 107
    6-20% for sa and 6-25% for completion. We get 90M+ in aq
  • Options
    Bump
  • Options
    Who do I contact about joining, I am not a boss killer just a line running grunt. Getting better with bosses though. Don't know my prestige, but just over 200k rating.
  • Options
    Name is "Sir Awesome 69" in game if u want to look me up.
  • Options
    ALVY_MZALVY_MZ Posts: 6
    Name is ALVY_MZ is you want to look me up. Interested in joining an active alliance. :smile:
  • Options
    Still looking for 1 person...
  • Options
    Bump
  • Options
    Still looking for and we are around 92M points now...
  • Options
    Still looking now that aq is over. We scored 92.9M...