**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Alliance Wars Season 4 - Adjustments or Node Changes?

bpunk88bpunk88 Posts: 184 ★★★
In-game message arrived earlier stating that Allaince Wars Season 4 officially starts on September 12th. Only new info was about boost crystals.

Are there going to be any node changes or adjustments made for Season 4?

Comments

• Options
    BrainimpacterBrainimpacter Posts: 578 ★★★
    edited September 2018
    so they shortened last season because problems causing the late start, yet they still kept this next season short too so im guessing its the same half rewards garbage again, that are not very easy to get motivated about, good luck everyone trying to keep their alliances motivated for 4 solid weeks for poor rewards, and good luck to top alliances using mercs i hope you come across more double agents this season that ruin you.
  • Options
    DTMelodicMetalDTMelodicMetal Posts: 2,785 ★★★★★
    Take it by adjustments the OP is referring to actually penalizing players who violate TOS like fabricating evidence to support false claims of TOS violations?
  • Options
    bpunk88bpunk88 Posts: 184 ★★★
    Meaning are there going to be any node buff changes for Expert or Challenger maps? Mini boss node adjustments? Scoring adjustments?

Each season there have been some adjustments and changes to continually adapt. This one is flying under the radar currently.
  • Options
    Maat1985Maat1985 Posts: 2,237 ★★★★
    so they shortened last season because problems causing the late start, yet they still kept this next season short too so im guessing its the same half rewards garbage again, that are not very easy to get motivated about, good luck everyone trying to keep their alliances motivated for 4 solid weeks for poor rewards, and good luck to top alliances using mercs i hope you come across more double agents this season that ruin you.

that is not true.....

they shortened last season as they felt the 8 weeks was tooo long.
    they also said moving forward all seasons would be 4 weeks.

this was decided long before the season was delayed.
    if you were excited about the full size rewards for the 8 week season...
    then you should be excited bout the half size rewards for half a season.
    infact it is better to me cus having stuff come in more often is better.
    also the rewards were slightly better than half if i am not mistaken.

there has been no announcement about changes so i dare say there will be none.
    they have been pretty good lately about giving advance notice on changes.

like the changes or not atleast the notice has been there
    good notice on AQ changes
    good notice on MD changes.
  • Options
    Gary766Gary766 Posts: 4
    Can anyone tell me why our defenders are dropping in strength during the attack phase. Place defenders and the are at 9000 to 10000 rating. Then attack phase starts and they drop to 4000 to 6000. No linked nodes defeated.
  • Options
    GamerGamer Posts: 10,171 ★★★★★
    Visuelt