**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Rank Down Tickets

Jones979Jones979 Posts: 84
edited July 2017 in Suggestions and Requests
I understand that there is no plan on re introducing RDT's but it'd be nice to be able to purchase rank down tickets with units or glory. Maybe make them only available once in a while so they don't get abused. Just a thought.

Comments

• username92847username92847 Posts: 292
    PLEASE Kabam (anyone else feel like they are begging parents for the car keys?!?)

PLEASE ALLOW US ACCESS TO RDTs
    & give us the freedom to change our roster, as you are ALWAYS changing things.
  • AppleisgodAppleisgod Posts: 1,420 ★★★★
    Just stop
  • ScorpionsKryptScorpionsKrypt Posts: 161
    PLEASE Kabam (anyone else feel like they are begging parents for the car keys?!?)

PLEASE ALLOW US ACCESS TO RDTs
    & give us the freedom to change our roster, as you are ALWAYS changing things.

If I remember correctly, we need a nerf for RDTs. Is the cost really worth it?

And the RDTs on my secondary acc. Don't work, they've expired.
    Nerfs?!?......Oh, ya mean like
    Wolvie not regening?
    SW NOT regening?
    Quake not charging heavy?
    All the wiffing?
    All the bugs?
    The shadow that used to be DS?
    The champs that change, from 1 week to the next?

How many nerfs ya need, before you are comfortable asking for RDTs?
  • ThawnimThawnim Posts: 1,461 ★★★★
    Nerfs?!?......Oh, ya mean like
    Wolvie not regening?
    SW NOT regening?
    Quake not charging heavy?
    All the wiffing?
    All the bugs?
    The shadow that used to be DS?
    The champs that change, from 1 week to the next?

How many nerfs ya need, before you are comfortable asking for RDTs?

Wolvie regens very well. DS and SW are not as good as they used to be. But the rank down tickets were given and allowed to be held for a month to determine then if you should rank them down. I still wish I had ranked down my DS. We need to move on, rank down tickets will not be happening again.
  • adqqedfyvradqqedfyvr Posts: 463
    Can we stop with the rank down ticket demands. Never gonna happen!
  • Star_Lord_Star_Lord_ Posts: 528 ★★★
    Thought - yes it may not ever happen, but that does not mean we should not voice our opinion about wanting more.

I view them as a very desirable resource that should be re-introduced in the game, but in very limited quantities. For the players who rarely get enough resources to 4/45 or 5/50 a champ, the RDT provide them with some expanded options.

Now I am not sure exactly how to re-introduce them, but it would be nice to have the option. If we don't speak our minds, Kabam will never know what we would like, and/or pay for.
    edited July 2017
    They KNOW what we like & what we will pay for,... or it wouldnt be still in the code.

irzrukmtqiru.jpg

• SolswerdSolswerd Posts: 1,860 ★★★★
    They KNOW what we like & what we will pay for,... or it wouldnt be still in the code.

irzrukmtqiru.jpg

...or they leave in the code so that if they ever have a situation where they need to hand them out again....it is already in the code....
  • Antgeo1Antgeo1 Posts: 120
    I also believe rank down tickets are a good idea. This way instead of worrying about flooding the market with cats, we could re-purpose those we already own to perhaps a more suitable champ. They must be rare though.

I would love to see a single ticket on a monthly calendar where a daily login is required to obtain the ticket.
    Nobody's saying daily, weekly, or even monthly...

But a couple times a year, isnt too much to ask for.