**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

A opportunity missed in MCOC!

Gidday Devs and Players alike.

I know this topic has probably been discussed many many times in different fashions in the past but i really feel like Kabam missed an awesome opportunity with this current event to not only address something the players have asked for many times but also to make some cash... win-win for everyone.

This event we have seen the introduction of a long awaited character requested by many; Omega Red.

We know that Omega Red has this lovely ability to degenerate champs that stay in close proximity to him and OK i'll admit its not the hardest ability to play around, but the opportunity i feel Kabam has missed is finally introducing Wolvie as a 5* champion with the outlook of him being some sort of a counter to this ability while also being a long time nemesis and player base request.

I know in the past that Kabam has eluded to some of the older champs not being 5* as they would be too strong - we have Strange, Wolvie, Widow, SWitch, Joe Fix-it and War Machine that i can recall off the top of my head that haven't been afforded 5* versions. I'm not sure the argument of their power is relevant any longer; i mean lets face it they have just introduced a champion that can invert controls even if it is a very short invert.

This game is fantastic and this event has been pretty fun but i do sit here wondering how cool it would have been to smack Omega Red around with a 5* Wolverine. I am a sucker for using champions against their a historical nemesis so to speak...Hulk/Rulk, Cap/Red Skull, Spiderman/Doc Oc/Venom/Carnaget etc etc

Maybe some time in the future we will get this opportunity :)

-Brutus2099