**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

New 2 star crystals for 50 units

For uncollected players 50 units is way too high for a 2 star. I understand it could throw off balance for newer accounts if they were cheaper. But how about an uncollected version for 20 units that doesn’t give anything for duping maxes like the cinematic ones.

Also how about rotating in some of these new 2 stars into the PHC

Comments

• Rich_RyderRich_Ryder Posts: 238
    Need some kind of cutoff to determine higher level players. Uncollected already have different crystal offer so seems easier to make happen
  • DOKTOROKTOPUSDOKTOROKTOPUS Posts: 1,501 ★★★
    don't buy it, what's the problem?
    don't buy it, what's the problem?

Problem is I’d like some of the newer champs available for Danger Rooms but 50 units is overpriced considering you can get a guaranteed 3 star with a chance at 4 or 5 star for 300 units. And there’s a chance with the 50 unit offer you just get an old champ anyway which gets you nowhere if you still have them because you didn’t sell.

It sucks for the only choice to be a bad risk:reward set up
  • StarhawkStarhawk Posts: 614 ★★★
    i'm uncollected but still went for these just for the 2* i don't have. I don't see the big deal in paying 50 units each. If you think its overpriced don't get them.
  • C4ptainC4ptain Posts: 63
    I think what he's trying to say is people who are Uncollected and above typically need units for other things. Myself, I'm going for Elder's Bane, so imma need units for items. So maybe give us a cheaper option in case we do need to get some extra 2*s. And it shouldn't be available to all because, as he mentioned earlier, it would be rather broken for starting/low end players.

I see both sides. I'm happy with my 2* collection, but I could always have more! So I could go either way on this topic.
    Thank you, C4ptain. Good to know I’m not out of my head in thinking I’m being clear.
  • Austin555555Austin555555 Posts: 3,043 ★★★★★
    Rich_Ryder wrote: »
    Need some kind of cutoff to determine higher level players. Uncollected already have different crystal offer so seems easier to make happen

But discount the exact same crystal for uncollected players only is ridiculous.
    I know you said without any extra rewards, but still it’s quite stupid to have special discounts for certain crystals foor higher tier players

I know you said without any extra rewards, but still it’s quite stupid to have special discounts for certain crystals foor higher tier players

Different offers for higher tier players like the Uncollected gold crystal or Uncollected crystals that guarantee a 3 star with a chance at 4 or 5 star? Those are stupid?
  • OnlyOneAboveAllOnlyOneAboveAll Posts: 387 ★★
    Let us use gold to buy them instead. 50 units is ridiculous.
  • Austin555555Austin555555 Posts: 3,043 ★★★★★

Different offers for higher tier players like the Uncollected gold crystal or Uncollected crystals that guarantee a 3 star with a chance at 4 or 5 star? Those are stupid?

This crystal is too hello you gain more on a team if you don’t have enough champs foor the team. Aimed for lower tier players. And these are also foor danger rooms soo having 4*s and 5*s would both never happen and would make kabam loose money, which they don’t want.
  • OshsroOshsro Posts: 115
    I like the idea of the 2* quest I would like to see be able to do war like you did with AQ be able to make different BG at a different difficulty like only 3* or 2* so lower players can play as long as there in a different category and don't get mix up in higher tiers

This crystal is too hello you gain more on a team if you don’t have enough champs foor the team. Aimed for lower tier players. And these are also foor danger rooms soo having 4*s and 5*s would both never happen and would make kabam loose money, which they don’t want.

What are talking about? I’m saying these other Uncollected offers already exist (they do). So what’s the difference in a Uncollected only 2 star offer?