**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Experienced Veteran looking for an active and serious ally

IDogeIDoge Posts: 409 ★★
Need an alliance with:
Gold 3/Silver 1
Map 3x5
3 BG Wars
SA Weekly
Line
Experienced Summoners

Line ID: mcocisbae
IGN: IDoge

oml7kudpv7wn.png
fbjpnimbawth.png

Comments

• Hey there, would you like to join my alliance?

Rating 6.8 M
    War Gold 3
    War and AQ 3BGS
    AQ 43333
    Line Required
    Weekly SA
  • Idoge,
    If you're still looking for an alliance, PM me (ARGaming86), our other officer OpethFan1 , or my leader ebonhand on LINE for more details. IG:GorerillaTactic, Liam 7, OpethFan1
    I messaged you on LINE, and sent you a friend request and an invite (GorerillaTactic).
    About my alliance:
    The Order of the Ebon Hand, [O.E.H], is a chill but active 4.1 million alliance that's recruiting seven plus players with a base rating of 100K+. The LINE app is REQUIRED in order to join.
    AW currently runs two to three times a week with one to two BG's while working towards three BG's after we acquire 30 members. We're currently Bronze 3 looking to advance to Silver by the end of Season 3.
    We run Map 2/3 with two BG's while working towards three BGs. During AW: Map 2 is ran during attack and Map 3 during placement. AQ looks like something like this 32323. The use of top champs is a must where nothing under 2K in AQ/AW is allowed.
    Participation is key! Max participation in completion, item use, duels, etc is required. No donation requirements. We understand that life issues happen, but please communicate.
    With the new AQ system in place, we're running Map 2 and 3 simultaneously. Once we hit 30 players, we might run Map 2, 3 and 4.
    Our updated stats are as follows : Bronze 2 - 4,090,609 (4.1MIL) - 1,062 AW Rating