**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Rag Thor - is he trash?

AleorAleor Posts: 3,053 ★★★★★
So I got a 6* rt while, like many others, wanted km or maybe corvus.

Lets compare rt and km, as they were released pretty close
both are skill champs
km doesn't need sig that much
sp 1 - rt stuns, km gets unstopable chares, superusefull for him
sp 2 - rt gets armor break, like many champs from 2016, km gets indestructible charges (main reason I want him)
sp 3 - km gets ton of bleed, rt gets shock stacking, usually opponent pushed to sp3 really fast here

if you compare sinergies
rt + hela - get 10% after fight vs km + void - purify debuff and get 5% per debuff
rt + rh/hulk - hulk goes indestructible for 5 secs when uder 20% hp. but km doesn't need sinergies for that!
pretty much it for usefull sinergies for rt, while km has some nice stuff with st and ws

defance - km is pretty much a pain, while rt - just throw sp when your combo on 20, and he is as hurd as shehulk

I feel like rt is just not complete, like Gambit. like if he had his sig from scratch and his sig was to burn power every time you don't stack shock while under boom, he could be a pretty decent champ
am I missing something? is there any use for rt? or is he just a mediocre champ, who should be forgotten and never ranked up?

Rag Thor - is he trash? 34 votes

rt is god of hammers, best champ in the game
14%
TheManMythLegendDOKTOROKTOPUSSavio444Austin555555Fhfjghhggggjfhfjg 5 votes
rt is ok
58%
SnakeEyes69Emil_LimsonMagrailothosPGUNZ4694Darkrider05PrinceEldarionJEbertLt_Magnum_1KrumbledkookieDankestChefOmegaDexionJohn757Noob2435JayCeeTheSpicyKnightTheSquish671WelderofortuneLordNeoLoctiteSuperGlueCosmicspiderman777 20 votes
rt is trash
26%
EvilEmpireCarmel1SungjNasticus_[Deleted User]Gertis_mangkas1AleorWalletRoger1129 9 votes

Comments

• BitterSteelBitterSteel Posts: 9,254 ★★★★★
    If you compare most champs to Killmonger you’ll be rating the vast majority of them as “trash”
  • Lt_Magnum_1Lt_Magnum_1 Posts: 639 ★★
    rt is ok
    Thrag may not hit like a truck but he is a solid war defender and has the highest prestige among all 5*.
  • rt is ok
    I only have a 4*, but I'm desperate to dupe him. He's definitely not trash. He doesn't hit that hard, obviously, but that L2 is pretty destructive. And he's fun as hell.
  • rt is ok
    And yeah, most champs don't look so good compared to Killmonger.
  • ESFESF Posts: 1,944 ★★★★★
    You know, I go back and forth on this.

First: When awakened and with the synergies, he isn't trash. That damage he can deal is off the charts, again,with the right synergies.

My biggest problem is that I don't find him that enjoyable to actually play. As in, of the 100-plus characters in the game, he is in my bottom 10 of least enjoyable to play. Maybe even bottom 5. I kinda hate using him, tbh.

That being said: That is a personal problem. Not a performance one, again, with the right synergies. Magneto is every bit as horrible to play, but he isn't nearly as effective.

So, to answer the question: Thrag isn't trash...awakened. With the right synergies. The damage is there.

I just effing hate using him
  • SungjSungj Posts: 2,111 ★★★★★
    rt is trash
    Awakened he's pretty good, without his sig he is pretty trash
  • Austin555555Austin555555 Posts: 3,043 ★★★★★
    rt is god of hammers, best champ in the game
    He’s awesome, would love to have him as my first 6*