**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Getting sick of the lag and bugs

i have lost many fight in AW and arena all because of some bug that messes me up plz tell me something is being done about this

Comments

• Options
    RedmistRedmist Posts: 31
    I'm gonna try and stay positive but this game has been trash all night. it's almost unplayable at times I'm having problems across the board. Lots of lag not able to build combos dropping guard what's killing me hard every time it flippin happens I get hit with a flippin special but my special are not hitting not that they miss or they block it just did no damage or it just didn't Register and my opponent just walk right through it It not fun try to build a streak one punch at a time going after Spider-Man I'll losing my mind plus I'm using a bunch of units hopefully Monday they will fix what's broken
  • Options
    Deadbyrd9Deadbyrd9 Posts: 3,469 ★★★★
    What bug? You can't just say a bug messed you up. You should describe what happened so Kabam can fix it
  • Options
    Mr_ChrisMr_Chris Posts: 109
    Last night I had two loading freezes during aq that cost me 75% of Hyperion health. Choppy game play during the fight caused me to take a combo that finished him off in section 1. It got better later and was able to get through aq with no items with my other two characters but I think the issues with crashes , load failures and lag during fights are plenty well documented at this point.

Love the game. Wish this could get sorted.
  • Options
    A4_AwesomeA4_Awesome Posts: 73
    see alright i will be specific i have problems in the arena when i will drop guard right before any enemy activates its special attack and also it was an instance when an enemy blocked an unblockable attack during arena i have had problems when i activate a special attack and the enemy just keeps attacking and destroys me
    Deadbyrd9 wrote: »
    What bug? You can't just say a bug messed you up. You should describe what happened so Kabam can fix it

• Options
    A4_AwesomeA4_Awesome Posts: 73
    so Kabam can fix it?? how many times has Kabam said they fixed a bug but they didnt this **** is getting annoying
    Deadbyrd9 wrote: »

• Options
    LoPrestiLoPresti Posts: 1,035 ★★★
    Getting a lot of lag during fights on android since the 2nd to last update, and I'm on S8+. I should not get lag when I'm on a new high-end phone
  • Options
    PonyboyPonyboy Posts: 122
    @Kabam Miike @Kabam Wolf

iPhone 7
    All content (worse during AQ/AW, AQ boss especially)

Kabam wolf had responded to a discussion I posted, a few weeks ago, that the LAG would be resolved. At the least, it was being looked into for 14.0. The LAG has actually been WORSE since the update.

The fps are probably half of what they're supposed to. It's choppy and jittery. While fighting an enemy, it's trying to fight them while under a strobe light. The sounds are delayed from every animation. The game is unplayable.

When I started a couple years ago the game ran smoothly. It's progressively getting worse. This past year, there'd be select times during the early morning CT that it would run nice and pretty. I can't adjust or adapt to this.

Obvious parries fall by the way side, timing is completely off, obvious blocks as well.

DROPPED COMBOS!!!
    Is this related to the LAG?

I don't have to explain dropped combos. It's been explained and posted so many times. It's still an issue.

What's not been explained or replied to is the LAG issue. PLEASE EXPLAIN how you guys will fix this. The LAG and unresponsiveness of this game is ruining this game. IMO, this is worse than the double evade "bug"

"I've posted this a couple days ago. I'm just gonna keep these lag discussions up with traffic. Lag should be the #1 issue to fix"
  • Options
    Ponyboy wrote: »
    @Kabam Miike @Kabam Wolf

iPhone 7
    All content (worse during AQ/AW, AQ boss especially)

Kabam wolf had responded to a discussion I posted, a few weeks ago, that the LAG would be resolved. At the least, it was being looked into for 14.0. The LAG has actually been WORSE since the update.

The fps are probably half of what they're supposed to. It's choppy and jittery. While fighting an enemy, it's trying to fight them while under a strobe light. The sounds are delayed from every animation. The game is unplayable.

When I started a couple years ago the game ran smoothly. It's progressively getting worse. This past year, there'd be select times during the early morning CT that it would run nice and pretty. I can't adjust or adapt to this.

Obvious parries fall by the way side, timing is completely off, obvious blocks as well.

DROPPED COMBOS!!!
    Is this related to the LAG?

I don't have to explain dropped combos. It's been explained and posted so many times. It's still an issue.

What's not been explained or replied to is the LAG issue. PLEASE EXPLAIN how you guys will fix this. The LAG and unresponsiveness of this game is ruining this game. IMO, this is worse than the double evade "bug"

"I've posted this a couple days ago. I'm just gonna keep these lag discussions up with traffic. Lag should be the #1 issue to fix"

Absolutly agree with you.
  • Options
    Wil6541Wil6541 Posts: 273
    My favourite is mid attack you randomly attempt a heavy. Col misses opening kick on sp2. And the skipped frames is amazing as well. But remember it's fun and interactive.
  • Options
    danielmathdanielmath Posts: 4,045 ★★★★★
    Wonder if this is happening because of optimizing for new iphones and new ios? I'm on an 8+ now and haven't had any lag in the time i've had it, not in aw, not in aq, nowhere.