MD Refund Discussion [Merged Threads]

1234568»

Comments

  • So what about when ppl use the gifting event to trade carb cores with each other?!? We still spent a lot of units on them! But instead of getting u it’s I’m only going to get loyalty?? Unacceptable!! I still spent units on carb cores, traded them with someone else and received carb cores that were in turn used on md... should get my units back!!
  • xxgonzoxxxxgonzoxx Posts: 83
    edited September 2018
    Hey Summoners,

    Some of you have reported that you may not have received the correct refund for your previously purchased Mystical Master Cores. After doing some research, we have found some Summoners that did not receive the correct amount of Loyalty and Units that they should have.

    What we discovered is that, while most Summoners were not affected, some Summoners did not receive resources that reflected the Data that we had collected.

    We will be rectifying this issue in the coming days, and any Summoner that received less Loyalty or Units than they should have will receive the difference.

    As a reminder, the refund includes all of the Units or Loyalty that you have historically spent on Mystical Mastery Cores. If you had purchased Mystical Mastery Cores with Units, you will receive the Unit value in return. If you had purchased Mystical Mastery Cores with Loyalty, had found them in a Quest, or had received them as a gift, you will receive the Loyalty value in return.

    Thank you all for you patience as we worked to investigate this issue.

    Many of us have asked or voiced our displeasure about gifted cores being refunded with loyalty instead of units and no one has explained or justified that decision. Can you please shed some light on why gifted cores which can only be purchased with units recieved a loyalty refund. It is a large slap in the face to the many people who used the gifting event and outright purchased our cores through the event. The silence speaks volumes but please own up or make a change. Tell us we did it because it benefits kabam at the expense of the consumers. Just give us the honest truth so we can move on or choose to do the honorable thing and refund the units spent. Perhaps At least come to compromise Like making carb and stony cores available to purchase with loyalty so we can reallocate the resouces we spent on other masteries. Price them at the rate of 8000 loyalty per 30 units. Even round up in your favor and make carb cores 150000 loyalty and stony cores 36000. Please Don't leave us with no resolution Or reason.

  • CFreeCFree Posts: 491 ★★
    xxgonzoxx wrote: »
    Hey Summoners,

    Some of you have reported that you may not have received the correct refund for your previously purchased Mystical Master Cores. After doing some research, we have found some Summoners that did not receive the correct amount of Loyalty and Units that they should have.

    What we discovered is that, while most Summoners were not affected, some Summoners did not receive resources that reflected the Data that we had collected.

    We will be rectifying this issue in the coming days, and any Summoner that received less Loyalty or Units than they should have will receive the difference.

    As a reminder, the refund includes all of the Units or Loyalty that you have historically spent on Mystical Mastery Cores. If you had purchased Mystical Mastery Cores with Units, you will receive the Unit value in return. If you had purchased Mystical Mastery Cores with Loyalty, had found them in a Quest, or had received them as a gift, you will receive the Loyalty value in return.

    Thank you all for you patience as we worked to investigate this issue.

    Many of us have asked or voiced our displeasure about gifted cores being refunded with loyalty instead of units and no one has explained or justified that decision. Can you please shed some light on why gifted cores which can only be purchased with units recieved a loyalty refund. It is a large slap in the face to the many people who used the gifting event and outright purchased our cores through the event. The silence speaks volumes but please own up or make a change. Tell us we did it because it benefits kabam at the expense of the consumers. Just give us the honest truth so we can move on or choose to do the honorable thing and refund the units spent. Perhaps At least come to compromise Like making carb and stony cores available to purchase with loyalty so we can reallocate the resouces we spent on other masteries. Price them at the rate of 8000 loyalty per 30 units. Even round up in your favor and make carb cores 150000 loyalty and stony cores 36000. Please Don't leave us with no resolution Or reason.

    Technically you didn’t purchase your cores. You received them as a gift. I agree with you, but you diminish your argument when you inaccurately describe the process.
  • xxgonzoxxxxgonzoxx Posts: 83
    CFree wrote: »
    xxgonzoxx wrote: »
    Hey Summoners,

    Some of you have reported that you may not have received the correct refund for your previously purchased Mystical Master Cores. After doing some research, we have found some Summoners that did not receive the correct amount of Loyalty and Units that they should have.

    What we discovered is that, while most Summoners were not affected, some Summoners did not receive resources that reflected the Data that we had collected.

    We will be rectifying this issue in the coming days, and any Summoner that received less Loyalty or Units than they should have will receive the difference.

    As a reminder, the refund includes all of the Units or Loyalty that you have historically spent on Mystical Mastery Cores. If you had purchased Mystical Mastery Cores with Units, you will receive the Unit value in return. If you had purchased Mystical Mastery Cores with Loyalty, had found them in a Quest, or had received them as a gift, you will receive the Loyalty value in return.

    Thank you all for you patience as we worked to investigate this issue.

    Many of us have asked or voiced our displeasure about gifted cores being refunded with loyalty instead of units and no one has explained or justified that decision. Can you please shed some light on why gifted cores which can only be purchased with units recieved a loyalty refund. It is a large slap in the face to the many people who used the gifting event and outright purchased our cores through the event. The silence speaks volumes but please own up or make a change. Tell us we did it because it benefits kabam at the expense of the consumers. Just give us the honest truth so we can move on or choose to do the honorable thing and refund the units spent. Perhaps At least come to compromise Like making carb and stony cores available to purchase with loyalty so we can reallocate the resouces we spent on other masteries. Price them at the rate of 8000 loyalty per 30 units. Even round up in your favor and make carb cores 150000 loyalty and stony cores 36000. Please Don't leave us with no resolution Or reason.

    Technically you didn’t purchase your cores. You received them as a gift. I agree with you, but you diminish your argument when you inaccurately describe the process.

    I'm sure they know what i mean. Many of us gift traded for equal value but those gifts still cost units. I'm sure they've read my other posts. Even in a strictly gift giving situation. No on one would want a gift they gave to be devalued arbitrarily. Thanks for agreeing I hope there is some sort of response.

  • Spurgeon14Spurgeon14 Posts: 1,660 ★★★★
    CFree wrote: »
    This how much I got for MD4: fz5gbaz8yn5d.jpg

    This how much my alliance mate got for MD4:
    6wht1u1715vv.jpg

    Please explain lol

    You realize that you could have obtained cores through units and/or loyalty, right? So there is no one refund template, which is why you could have unlocked the same level of MD and received different refunds.

    I understand that, but he received more units and more loyalty than me. That shouldn't be possible.

    Does he have more points in MD?
  • CFreeCFree Posts: 491 ★★
    xxgonzoxx wrote: »
    CFree wrote: »
    xxgonzoxx wrote: »
    Hey Summoners,

    Some of you have reported that you may not have received the correct refund for your previously purchased Mystical Master Cores. After doing some research, we have found some Summoners that did not receive the correct amount of Loyalty and Units that they should have.

    What we discovered is that, while most Summoners were not affected, some Summoners did not receive resources that reflected the Data that we had collected.

    We will be rectifying this issue in the coming days, and any Summoner that received less Loyalty or Units than they should have will receive the difference.

    As a reminder, the refund includes all of the Units or Loyalty that you have historically spent on Mystical Mastery Cores. If you had purchased Mystical Mastery Cores with Units, you will receive the Unit value in return. If you had purchased Mystical Mastery Cores with Loyalty, had found them in a Quest, or had received them as a gift, you will receive the Loyalty value in return.

    Thank you all for you patience as we worked to investigate this issue.

    Many of us have asked or voiced our displeasure about gifted cores being refunded with loyalty instead of units and no one has explained or justified that decision. Can you please shed some light on why gifted cores which can only be purchased with units recieved a loyalty refund. It is a large slap in the face to the many people who used the gifting event and outright purchased our cores through the event. The silence speaks volumes but please own up or make a change. Tell us we did it because it benefits kabam at the expense of the consumers. Just give us the honest truth so we can move on or choose to do the honorable thing and refund the units spent. Perhaps At least come to compromise Like making carb and stony cores available to purchase with loyalty so we can reallocate the resouces we spent on other masteries. Price them at the rate of 8000 loyalty per 30 units. Even round up in your favor and make carb cores 150000 loyalty and stony cores 36000. Please Don't leave us with no resolution Or reason.

    Technically you didn’t purchase your cores. You received them as a gift. I agree with you, but you diminish your argument when you inaccurately describe the process.

    I'm sure they know what i mean. Many of us gift traded for equal value but those gifts still cost units. I'm sure they've read my other posts. Even in a strictly gift giving situation. No on one would want a gift they gave to be devalued arbitrarily. Thanks for agreeing I hope there is some sort of response.

    If they want to say a gift means you didn’t purchase it, that is correct. I just think unit purchases should be classed together (regardless of unit source) and non-unit purchases should be handled together. For the unit purchases, it’s like having a gift receipt and returning the gift for a refund. Lol.
  • CFreeCFree Posts: 491 ★★
    Spurgeo14 wrote: »
    CFree wrote: »
    This how much I got for MD4: fz5gbaz8yn5d.jpg

    This how much my alliance mate got for MD4:
    6wht1u1715vv.jpg

    Please explain lol

    You realize that you could have obtained cores through units and/or loyalty, right? So there is no one refund template, which is why you could have unlocked the same level of MD and received different refunds.

    I understand that, but he received more units and more loyalty than me. That shouldn't be possible.

    Does he have more points in MD?

    Cores obtained will make a difference, not points in MD.
  • xxgonzoxx wrote: »
    CFree wrote: »
    xxgonzoxx wrote: »
    Hey Summoners,

    Some of you have reported that you may not have received the correct refund for your previously purchased Mystical Master Cores. After doing some research, we have found some Summoners that did not receive the correct amount of Loyalty and Units that they should have.

    What we discovered is that, while most Summoners were not affected, some Summoners did not receive resources that reflected the Data that we had collected.

    We will be rectifying this issue in the coming days, and any Summoner that received less Loyalty or Units than they should have will receive the difference.

    As a reminder, the refund includes all of the Units or Loyalty that you have historically spent on Mystical Mastery Cores. If you had purchased Mystical Mastery Cores with Units, you will receive the Unit value in return. If you had purchased Mystical Mastery Cores with Loyalty, had found them in a Quest, or had received them as a gift, you will receive the Loyalty value in return.

    Thank you all for you patience as we worked to investigate this issue.

    Many of us have asked or voiced our displeasure about gifted cores being refunded with loyalty instead of units and no one has explained or justified that decision. Can you please shed some light on why gifted cores which can only be purchased with units recieved a loyalty refund. It is a large slap in the face to the many people who used the gifting event and outright purchased our cores through the event. The silence speaks volumes but please own up or make a change. Tell us we did it because it benefits kabam at the expense of the consumers. Just give us the honest truth so we can move on or choose to do the honorable thing and refund the units spent. Perhaps At least come to compromise Like making carb and stony cores available to purchase with loyalty so we can reallocate the resouces we spent on other masteries. Price them at the rate of 8000 loyalty per 30 units. Even round up in your favor and make carb cores 150000 loyalty and stony cores 36000. Please Don't leave us with no resolution Or reason.

    Technically you didn’t purchase your cores. You received them as a gift. I agree with you, but you diminish your argument when you inaccurately describe the process.

    I'm sure they know what i mean. Many of us gift traded for equal value but those gifts still cost units. I'm sure they've read my other posts. Even in a strictly gift giving situation. No on one would want a gift they gave to be devalued arbitrarily. Thanks for agreeing I hope there is some sort of response.

    We are only returning Cores that you purchased for yourself in Units. Gifted cores were not purchased by you, but by somebody else. Any cores that you did not purchase with units will be returned as Loyalty. We understand that some people like to plan and exchange gifts during the gifting event, but we will not be changing our policy on this.
  • xxgonzoxxxxgonzoxx Posts: 83
    xxgonzoxx wrote: »
    CFree wrote: »
    xxgonzoxx wrote: »
    Hey Summoners,

    Some of you have reported that you may not have received the correct refund for your previously purchased Mystical Master Cores. After doing some research, we have found some Summoners that did not receive the correct amount of Loyalty and Units that they should have.

    What we discovered is that, while most Summoners were not affected, some Summoners did not receive resources that reflected the Data that we had collected.

    We will be rectifying this issue in the coming days, and any Summoner that received less Loyalty or Units than they should have will receive the difference.

    As a reminder, the refund includes all of the Units or Loyalty that you have historically spent on Mystical Mastery Cores. If you had purchased Mystical Mastery Cores with Units, you will receive the Unit value in return. If you had purchased Mystical Mastery Cores with Loyalty, had found them in a Quest, or had received them as a gift, you will receive the Loyalty value in return.

    Thank you all for you patience as we worked to investigate this issue.

    Many of us have asked or voiced our displeasure about gifted cores being refunded with loyalty instead of units and no one has explained or justified that decision. Can you please shed some light on why gifted cores which can only be purchased with units recieved a loyalty refund. It is a large slap in the face to the many people who used the gifting event and outright purchased our cores through the event. The silence speaks volumes but please own up or make a change. Tell us we did it because it benefits kabam at the expense of the consumers. Just give us the honest truth so we can move on or choose to do the honorable thing and refund the units spent. Perhaps At least come to compromise Like making carb and stony cores available to purchase with loyalty so we can reallocate the resouces we spent on other masteries. Price them at the rate of 8000 loyalty per 30 units. Even round up in your favor and make carb cores 150000 loyalty and stony cores 36000. Please Don't leave us with no resolution Or reason.

    Technically you didn’t purchase your cores. You received them as a gift. I agree with you, but you diminish your argument when you inaccurately describe the process.

    I'm sure they know what i mean. Many of us gift traded for equal value but those gifts still cost units. I'm sure they've read my other posts. Even in a strictly gift giving situation. No on one would want a gift they gave to be devalued arbitrarily. Thanks for agreeing I hope there is some sort of response.

    We are only returning Cores that you purchased for yourself in Units. Gifted cores were not purchased by you, but by somebody else. Any cores that you did not purchase with units will be returned as Loyalty. We understand that some people like to plan and exchange gifts during the gifting event, but we will not be changing our policy on this.

    Thank you. Please still consider the compromise allowing us to purchase the other types of cores with loyalty.
Sign In or Register to comment.