**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Unlimited uncanny danger room runs?

Hi all,

I read the posts I could find but either this wasn’t stated or I missed it.
Is there a limit on how many times an uncanny danger room can be run on the SAME difficulty? (Other than having enough tickets).
And will the rewards be the same a second time?

Comments

• GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,237 ★★★★★
    They should be the same. There's an issue that's causing people to miss them, but they're working on it. You can run them and they'll get them to you if you're affected. No limit. Just Passes.
  • LeNoirFaineantLeNoirFaineant Posts: 8,638 ★★★★★
    The issue is resolved. You can run it up to 4 times for the same rewards if you have enough tickets. If you are able to do it it’s definitely worth it imo
  • Haji_Saab wrote: »
    The issue is resolved. You can run it up to 4 times for the same rewards if you have enough tickets. If you are able to do it it’s definitely worth it imo

not resolved .. just ran it and didn't receive anything

Same for me...
  • GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,237 ★★★★★
    Haji_Saab wrote: »

not resolved .. just ran it and didn't receive anything

It applied to some, but not everyone. If you're running it and not getting Rewards, they'll have them to you sometime this week manually.
  • AleorAleor Posts: 3,053 ★★★★★
    does it mean the event will finish today?