**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Is There a Silver Lining to a 6* Yellow Jacket?

WerewrymWerewrym Posts: 2,830 ★★★★★
So as the title states... is there any silver lining to 6* Yellow Jacket? And I'm not talking about his stings, I know how to use those just fine. I am unaware of any synergies that really benefit him. Right now I am expecting him to ride the bench with my 6* DPX and IF because I don't think he will be able to compete at my level in war. If you can share any insights on him it would be much appreciated.

Comments

• xananabananaxananabanana Posts: 495
    Attack synergy with Antman to bring into LOL is all I can think of.

Good luck for future pulls. That IF and DPX pulls must have been really tough.
  • Maat1985Maat1985 Posts: 2,237 ★★★★
    he is not colossus.....

so yeah...
    lol
  • Colinwhitworth69Colinwhitworth69 Posts: 7,183 ★★★★★
    I like YJ.
  • WerewrymWerewrym Posts: 2,830 ★★★★★
    Attack synergy with Antman to bring into LOL is all I can think of.

Good luck for future pulls. That IF and DPX pulls must have been really tough.

Yeah don't think he's really a viable attacker in LOL though. Suppose he could take a few hundred thousand health off of a champ or something... You are right about IF and DPX... They were very painful to pull.
    Maat1985 wrote: »
    he is not colossus.....

so yeah...
    lol

lol... Not helping :tongue:
  • ShrimkinsShrimkins Posts: 1,479 ★★★★
    He's sometimes kinda useful for questing. His power sting can do a lot of damage and bypasses almost all kinds of abilities.

Take emma frost for example. His power sting can still melt her health away regardless of what form she is in.
  • MagrailothosMagrailothos Posts: 5,360 ★★★★★
    he is not colossus.....

so yeah...
    lol

If you've got a 6* Colossus riding the bench, you might want to grind for Omega Red; who's got a great synergy with him. Might even make him slightly useful.
    Shrimkins wrote: »
    He's sometimes kinda useful for questing. His power sting can do a lot of damage and bypasses almost all kinds of abilities.

Take emma frost for example. His power sting can still melt her health away regardless of what form she is in.

I'm getting the feeling that everything I knew about him was everything there was to know... I'll admit his power sting is kinda nice, but still not good enough that I would actually use it in war or AQ. I tested him in LOL and took off 500k from Rulk, but he is definitely not made for LOL.
  • Spidey983Spidey983 Posts: 93
    Synergy with wasp would be cool. Also other villain synergies like mordo and dormammu or the hood and grey hulk. Or red skull and kingpin... Be creative and find synergies. Maybe make an all villain team based on him and have synergies cover areas where you feel he is weak in.
  • OmegaDexionOmegaDexion Posts: 45
    Yellowjacket's power sting would be very good against Emma Frost, as multiple specials are fired in a single game, and baiting them is important, so causing damage through those would be quite effective.
  • roberto94roberto94 Posts: 779 ★★
    His synergy with wasp gives him 40% chance to reactive one or two of his power stings. Meaning it can go permanent stings/stuns while building a good amount of sp1-sp2
  • MarriMarri Posts: 260 ★★
    he is not colossus.....

so yeah...
    lol

If you've got a 6* Colossus riding the bench, you might want to grind for Omega Red; who's got a great synergy with him. Might even make him slightly useful.

IMO this synergy should be a basic ability of Colossus'. I was hoping that +attack for each Armor Up, so nut just SP damage, would go into his rework. A bit like LC exhaustion.
  • EnderDraco58EnderDraco58 Posts: 957 ★★
    edited September 2018
    Unblockable sp1 node. Heavy attack can also throw people off with it's long range. Good for defense.
  • CanarioCanario Posts: 167
    Lucky bugger,I hope my first 6* is yellow jacket.