**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Marvel Insider Points help

Submitted my user name to marvel insider after completing Cabal normal/heroic as well as Omega normal/heroic but my points aren’t in my insider account. Does it take a while to show up? Anyone have any expirenece with this? Insider isn’t responding to my emails. Thanks in advance.

Comments

• Options
    CiqMCOCCiqMCOC Posts: 63
    Tells you when points come in. Usually about a week after the mcoc event ends
  • Options
    BrainimpacterBrainimpacter Posts: 578 ★★★
    Save me opening a new thread does anyone remember what date it said it will deliver our rewards we ordered last month? was it the 20th September or before?
  • Options
    Archdemon_Archdemon_ Posts: 618 ★★
    I think it was the 21st for rewards for last month, and the above is correct the points never show straight away they usually show up after the current month events ends for completion.
  • Options
    G2DKG2DK Posts: 243
    The points actually arrived In my Insider account late in the day on the 12th. Haven’t claimed anything yet.
  • Options
    rogueKlyntarrogueKlyntar Posts: 268
    Gkohler wrote: »
    Submitted my user name to marvel insider after completing Cabal normal/heroic as well as Omega normal/heroic but my points aren’t in my insider account. Does it take a while to show up? Anyone have any expirenece with this? Insider isn’t responding to my emails. Thanks in advance.

In light of the Name Change ability, how long should it take for a reward redeemed via Insider immediately after changing names to get to our account?
  • Options
    WelderofortuneWelderofortune Posts: 527 ★★
    FYI

If you change your name in game you forfeit any marvel rewards you have coming, this was confirmed by a mod on another post I just glanced at, be careful and do not use those name change tokens until you receive your marvel insider rewards.