**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

How practiaclly stackable is IM IW's Plasma debuffs

The plasma and incinerate can be refreshed via replusor attacks but the time limit for plasma is around 5seconds. I find this time very impractical to refresh this unless my opponent is at zero power which is never the case. If you initiate special away from your opponent no chance in doing this successively. If you do l2 and then try an l1 and then go in for a replusor attacks, unless you can catch them with an intercept (depending on how aggressive the AI is) this is very difficult . As the time runs out as you hower toward opponent/ get intercepted trying to dash at them/ or opponent holds block / does a special and timer runs out. I m only stating this coz in forums they say you can stack this to 15 and this brings heavy damage but I do Not see this in practice. Even when I tried on WS with Nomad synergy (tech, power drain) . So how many stacks have you got and how practical is this mechanic ?

How practiaclly stackable is IM IW's Plasma debuffs 13 votes

1 stack. Very impractical
38%
JC_Troy_Elric123OmegaDexionZeronaut81Fooshblalala 5 votes
2 stacks. rarely . Once in a blue moon
30%
Alex_sc11Hulk_77spaceoctopusSidDDragon 4 votes
3 stacks. I m on iphone and has no bugs to interfere with my fights.
7%
Greifmaster911 1 vote
Above 3. I m Awesome . Very practical
23%
Golden_GuardianXFA_RebootedVoltolos 3 votes
Don't care for plasma
0%

Comments

• Options
    XFA_RebootedXFA_Rebooted Posts: 1,048 ★★★
    Fight aggressive. Maxed at 15 charges
  • Options
    JC_JC_ Posts: 517 ★★★
    1 stack. Very impractical
    @XFA_Rebooted do you mind recording a video?? I’m struggling stacking them, I’d love to see your playing style stacking that many.
  • Options
    Hulk_77Hulk_77 Posts: 782 ★★★
    I find them incredibly difficult to stack. Always lose them after doing a special 2.
  • Options
    XFA_RebootedXFA_Rebooted Posts: 1,048 ★★★
    JC_ wrote: »
    @XFA_Rebooted do you mind recording a video?? I’m struggling stacking them, I’d love to see your playing style stacking that many.

I can soon. I'm on SA hold
  • Options
    spaceoctopusspaceoctopus Posts: 1,111 ★★★
    They're tremendously fun and easy to stack in RoL, but beyond that I agree that's it's tough to get past two with the limited time given.