**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Uncanny Dr (Epic rewards, glitch or as intended)

Liss_Bliss_Liss_Bliss_ Posts: 1,779 ★★★★★
Are we supposed to get the same rewards every time we finish Epic, Frost as boss? I used all my Epic tickets to get all my milestones but have also gotten the same rewards over and over again. Is this intended or is it a glitch? @Kabam Miike

If it’s not intended to give us the rewards over and over again is there a way to remove these? I am sure points are different since we rerun heroic over and over again for 3 day completion. But I just don’t want to be in the wrong.

Comments

• Options
    Eb0ny-O-M4wEb0ny-O-M4w Posts: 13,763 ★★★★★
    Yes it's intentional ... but why would you think it would give different rewards exactly?
  • Options
    Yes it's intentional ... but why would you think it would give different rewards exactly?

Because, once you 100% a regular map it doesn’t give the same rewards. That’s why I was wondering.
  • Options
    Pennmabob wrote: »
    Are we supposed to get the same rewards every time we finish Epic, Frost as boss? I used all my Epic tickets to get all my milestones but have also gotten the same rewards over and over again. Is this intended or is it a glitch? @Kabam Miike

If it’s not intended to give us the rewards over and over again is there a way to remove these? I am sure points are different since we rerun heroic over and over again for 3 day completion. But I just don’t want to be in the wrong.

Why would it be a glitch? Why would they change the rewards once you've completed it?

Because when you 100% a regular map, like 5.2.3 for example you don’t get those rewards again.

And in the past there has been bugs like this that have been exploited.
  • Options

Because, once you 100% a regular map it doesn’t give the same rewards. That’s why I was wondering.

Is just like dimensional rifts, for example. The proguession resets everytime you complete a map, to give you another chance to complete it
  • Options

Is just like dimensional rifts, for example. The proguession resets everytime you complete a map, to give you another chance to complete it

Yeah but those were what I call “floor rewards” like potions/chests/iso on the map lanes. Not the 100% completion rewards. That’s why I was confused. Glad it’s the way it is. It makes fighting that stupid Frost a little less painful lol
  • Options
    Apart from the chest, it would give you quest crystals and shards everytime you completed the quest.
  • Options
    BrainimpacterBrainimpacter Posts: 578 ★★★
    Its not meant to say 100% after completing it so people know they can run it again, that is a bug and was responsible for another bug stopping people getting points for more than one run
  • Options
    Apart from the chest, it would give you quest crystals and shards everytime you completed the quest.

I guess I never really paid that munch attention to those as I never got a good reward so I just hit out of the map ASAP
  • Options
    Its not meant to say 100% after completing it so people know they can run it again, that is a bug and was responsible for another bug stopping people getting points for more than one run

That makes sense.