What happened to my champs? [Not A Bug]

iSymbioteiSymbiote Member Posts: 33
edited July 2017 in Bugs and Known Issues
Hey Kabam I really need your help with this. I have 2 accounts on MCOC (they are both mine, one is for backup) . My backup account named iSymbioid was possibly hacked. I was on my regular account named FaolanReign for a couple days and decided to check on iSymbioid. When I logged in, all that was there was a maxed out 1* vision and a couple other 1*s. I had 3*s as my top champs including Civil Warrior, Dormammu, Cyclops, Gwenpool, Captain America WWll, and a couple others that I can't remember off the top of my head. Please help me get my champs back if you can cause I have no idea what to do.
Post edited by Kabam Wolf on

Comments

• SpeedbumpSpeedbump Member Posts: 1,520 ★★★
    Good luck! But its highly doubtful they'll do anything. (Proof?)
  • BmoreWilsonBmoreWilson Member Posts: 48
    Yeah I'm actually missing my joe fixit I got out a 4* crystal a few months ago. And only realized it when I didn't dupe him in this arena.
  • iSymbioteiSymbiote Member Posts: 33
    ib8cbz6a1oq8.png
    vef1s98atgom.png
  • Kabam WolfKabam Wolf Member Posts: 1,277 ★★★
    Hey @iSymbiote. For an issue like this, we would ask that you submit a ticket to Customer Support so that they can double check your account data. You can submit a ticket in the game by tapping the gear icon in the top left corner of the app, then choosing Support. Thanks!
This discussion has been closed.