**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

What happened to my champs? [Not A Bug]

iSymbioteiSymbiote Posts: 33
edited July 2017 in Bugs and Known Issues
Hey Kabam I really need your help with this. I have 2 accounts on MCOC (they are both mine, one is for backup) . My backup account named iSymbioid was possibly hacked. I was on my regular account named FaolanReign for a couple days and decided to check on iSymbioid. When I logged in, all that was there was a maxed out 1* vision and a couple other 1*s. I had 3*s as my top champs including Civil Warrior, Dormammu, Cyclops, Gwenpool, Captain America WWll, and a couple others that I can't remember off the top of my head. Please help me get my champs back if you can cause I have no idea what to do.
Post edited by Kabam Wolf on

Comments

• Options
    SpeedbumpSpeedbump Posts: 1,520 ★★★
    Good luck! But its highly doubtful they'll do anything. (Proof?)
  • Options
    BmoreWilsonBmoreWilson Posts: 48
    Yeah I'm actually missing my joe fixit I got out a 4* crystal a few months ago. And only realized it when I didn't dupe him in this arena.
  • Options
    iSymbioteiSymbiote Posts: 33
    ib8cbz6a1oq8.png
    vef1s98atgom.png
  • Options
    Kabam WolfKabam Wolf Posts: 1,277 ★★★
    Hey @iSymbiote. For an issue like this, we would ask that you submit a ticket to Customer Support so that they can double check your account data. You can submit a ticket in the game by tapping the gear icon in the top left corner of the app, then choosing Support. Thanks!
This discussion has been closed.