**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

About to start Act 5

About to start Act 5 on the road to uncollected. Any tips or recommendations with the champions I have? Or should I wait and rank up. Planning on ranking 4* Medusa to Rank 4 and 5* Massacre to Rank 2. Or should I focus on other champs? Thanks in advance!

cdq8445excj9.png
hxc7g2e4smuc.png
l1xju29sbqd1.png

Comments

• Options
    If you haven’t already done it I’d focus on doing act1/2/3/4 100% before going after act5. It will give you a chance to hone your skills and build your roster to make act5 cheaper to get through. Your roster seems pretty limited at the moment. But if you want to get a feel for act5 just have a go and see how you go, would only cost some energy. You never know, there’s usually one easy path most quests you may be able to scrape through them. But the collector will be expensive with your roster.

I’d rank up -
    4* Corvus Glave
    5* Massacre
    4* Iceman
    4* Star lord (once awakened)
    4* Quake
    4* Medusa (preferable once awakened)

A couple of R5 4*’s will help a lot if you can get them there. Ideally that is a minimum for act5.

Good luck, have fun
  • Options
    GhostboytjieGhostboytjie Posts: 2,206 ★★★★★
    Nah i soloed ch 1 and 2 with r4 4*s ... when i got to collector i got my first r5 en beat him
  • Options
    B_Dizzle_01B_Dizzle_01 Posts: 1,637 ★★★
    edited September 2018
    Act 5 will wreck you. This must be a joke. No disrespect but how are you going to put DPS a masochism node that regens the enemy 5000 HP every 7 seconds. You need a huge amount of skill and a full team of 4/40 champs to even have a chance. Or good skill and a set of 5/50s.
  • Options
    Act 5 will wreck you. This must be a joke. No disrespect but how are you going to put DPS a masochism node that regens the enemy 5000 HP every 7 seconds. You need a huge amount of skill and a full team of 4/40 champs to even have a chance. Or good skill and a set of 5/50s.

Sounds like you don’t even understand how the nodes work so You probably shouldn’t tell him he can’t do it. There’s always ways around nodes even with weaker champs if you bring the right ones. AA or many heal blockers can get through those nodes if you’re skilled enough. Not saying it’s easy, but it’s not impossible.

That’s why I suggested they should get the easier quests done 100% first and build a roster to help. And take the odd shot at act 5 just using energy but not pots to see where they’re at before they make a proper swing at it. Save units getting it done that way.

And this is speaking from experience. I did my first pass through act5 with a pretty average team compared to the champs that are around now
    tumgx00a5o02.png
  • Options
    G2DKG2DK Posts: 243
    Thanks Scooty! Good call on finishing 100%. I only have 2 more chapters to finish 100%. I also have a 4* Archangel. Should I focus on ranking him up? Or stick with the group you suggested?
  • Options
    Gkohler wrote: »
    Thanks Scooty! Good call on finishing 100%. I only have 2 more chapters to finish 100%. I also have a 4* Archangel. Should I focus on ranking him up? Or stick with the group you suggested?

Absolutely rank up 4* AA, he’s most effective when awakened but still quite good without it anyway. I still use my 4* AA (he’s 5/50 sig99) in monthly Uncollected quests regularly and he does well. And I have a 3/45 5* AA not awakened that sits on the bench atm. In the right fights he’s still one of the best champs in the game.
  • Options
    NojokejaymNojokejaym Posts: 3,912 ★★★★★
    you're gonna get massacred
  • Options
    NojokejaymNojokejaym Posts: 3,912 ★★★★★
    like theres certain fights your roster isnt gonna cut it, and then the lag is gonna get you, you can be playing like a GOD but you cant out play the lag
  • Options
    Can my roster get the job done. Who should I rank up? I’m taking x23 and void to r4. Then what? I haven’t explored act 2,3,4 yet. Can I do it?9ij3nv8cd42f.png
    4efo0kgm2usn.png
  • Options
    0ip94mqlhtgw.png
    upqq6c58c2b9.png
    dbbv3egp0omz.png
    ries2tle98d9.png
  • Options
    G2DKG2DK Posts: 243
    edited September 2018
    Nojokejaym wrote: »
    you're gonna get massacred

I agree. Gonna finish act 4 100% and rank up some more before attempting it.

• Options
    B_Dizzle_01B_Dizzle_01 Posts: 1,637 ★★★