**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

No rewards for jackpot arena?????

qaymqm95h7vw.jpg
I got over 2 million in score in jackpot arena but received no rewards... ??????

Comments

• wray1976wray1976 Posts: 459 ★★
    Eelnats1 wrote: »
    qaymqm95h7vw.jpg
    I got over 2 million in score in jackpot arena but received no rewards... ??????

Same
  • Wolviefan1574Wolviefan1574 Posts: 3
    I haven't seen mine either. 2.26 mil
  • guardianbelikovguardianbelikov Posts: 56
    Haven't gotten anything either, got 3.8M
  • AzKicker316AzKicker316 Posts: 2,254 ★★★★★
    Same here, I got rewards from featured Spidey but not Joe. Says no rewards, but when I go in it says calculating. It's never been this late for rewards and it's not like Joe is popular.
  • MfallsMfalls Posts: 94
    Same here, I got rewards from featured Spidey but not Joe. Says no rewards, but when I go in it says calculating. It's never been this late for rewards and it's not like Joe is popular.

Rewards have been much later than this, it has taken days before...
  • Jaguaraci_SilvaJaguaraci_Silva Posts: 151
    Same here
  • VTA92VTA92 Posts: 374 ★★★
    Reminds me of the first Mordo arena when it took almost 24 hours to receive rewards.
  • Husky54Husky54 Posts: 244 ★★
    Still no rewards for me.
  • I got 2.9 million and it says no rewards on the completed arena screen
  • GQuantaoGQuantao Posts: 208
    No rewards here either. I only scored 1.6 million, would rather have the shards
  • akhyvi6y6gh0.png
    tsk tsk Kabam ):
  • SKYLLZSKYLLZ Posts: 8
    Ya I did over 4 mill in the Fixit arena to build up battlechips, but still haven't received my rewards either. It'd be VERY hard to believe that I didn't get anything at 4 mill...lol
  • I guess we're all in the same boat, I already have a Joe Fix It so I was in it for the shards. Scored 1.7 million
  • Drdre74Drdre74 Posts: 20
    Same stil waiting. I did 1.8 and lost my streak with like 30 min left so I quit. I just want to dup the one I have already of not get some shards out of it
  • BusteroBustero Posts: 1
    I scored 2.6 mil and it says I ranked over 25k. Seems like something's not right...
  • No rew9235jahtnay3.jpg
    No rewards here either
  • LtSomersetLtSomerset Posts: 9
    Same thing here. First time I try to get a 4* champion or anything close to it in arena... I'm getting disappointed but not really surprised. The game crashed several times while I was trying to score... I couldn't even play the last 20 minutes...
    u3a4m594ygvn.jpg
  • buzzard728buzzard728 Posts: 4
    At least we're all in the same boat.
  • DERPYREVENGERDERPYREVENGER Posts: 265
    I got 2.8 million in jackpot.
    The reward system isn't working so Joe Fixit.
  • KingbcKingbc Posts: 1
    Ok so it's not just me I thought I didn't score enough
  • LD8LD8 Posts: 1
    Same here waiting on rewards!!
  • Same here havent got rewards yet butthe cutoff couldnt have been higher than 1.2 ;)
  • Section24Section24 Posts: 13
    I score 1.7 and i dont want joe fix it give me my 500 4* shard
  • Negro5205Negro5205 Posts: 13
    Same herein1hbpy3uxhw.png
  • SickSick Posts: 1
    Same here I got my rewards for Spidy arena but haven't gotten my rewards from Joe arena
  • Clintonwalls101Clintonwalls101 Posts: 140
    I think since Joe fix it sucks, he broke the arena
  • Eelnats1Eelnats1 Posts: 66
    Lol
  • K1lltasticK1lltastic Posts: 674 ★★★
    For the love of Odin's beard.

Use the search function, or at the VERY LEAST read the forums instead of starting the 50000000000000000th IDENTICAL THREAD.

What is WRONG with you people? Is this your first internets? I am SERIOUSLY asking, now.
  • Eelnats1Eelnats1 Posts: 66
    If we got an answer then we wouldn't have to post. Would We?