**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Is will power a mastery worth getting?

ẞlооdẞlооd Posts: 2,005 ★★★★
Hey, I'm not really sure where to go with masteries at this point. I have all the basics I want so it's on to the pricey ones now.. Will power was looking pretty useful. I'm just not sure if the regen and armor up is a worthwhile amount. Any help is appreciated, thanks guys!

Comments

• M1k0rinM1k0rin Posts: 605 ★★
    Well i maxed my willpower and didnt regret at all. Depends on your play style. Willpower helps alot (for me) to going through the game. But if you're more 'attacker type player' i more suggest you to go on deep wound and assassins
  • RagamugginGunnerRagamugginGunner Posts: 2,210 ★★★★★
    It isn't worth it. Its a crutch and will hold you back, unless you run suicides of course. Lear to play w/o getting hit with DOT and use those points in places that'll help more.
  • B_Dizzle_01B_Dizzle_01 Posts: 1,637 ★★★
    No point unless you run suicides.
  • Solrac_2Solrac_2 Posts: 497 ★★
    It gives a massive pi boost and I do arena often and so have 1 in WP (not willing to run suicides). I also have Assassin and Deep Wounds maxed, in case you don't think that's possible with WP. There are certain nodes and sentinels that will heal you if you run WP too.
  • AnkalagonnAnkalagonn Posts: 535 ★★
    Im quite clumsy to play, so I rank it level 1, to at least counter the damage I get. Level 3 I would feel in need of it, if I were more clumsy to play
  • GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,236 ★★★★★
    I use it. I don't run Suicides. Any Mastery that can give Health and keep me alive is just that much more chance of not dying and using Revs.
  • Isman1998Isman1998 Posts: 520 ★★★
    I say its worth. I have it maxed out. Its there for a crutch or if you're smart you can use it to get some regeneration during certain fights. Like purposely taking an armor break or getting fatigued by someone. Get that free regen.