**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Gambit

Predictions on Gambit? Is he worth the dupe? I got him a few months back from a phc and well been sitting on the thought to actually and attempt to awaken him

Comments

• DOKTOROKTOPUSDOKTOROKTOPUS Posts: 1,501 ★★★
    it's very mediocre but idk, 4/40 it's ok for him
  • V1PER1987V1PER1987 Posts: 3,474 ★★★★★
    If you like Gambit, his dupe significantly increases his damage output. If you’re decent enough at gaining prowess charges, his dupe is great.
  • DRTODRTO Posts: 1,612 ★★★★★
    He's definitely not the worst champ out there, he was my first 4/40 champ in the early days of my account and he really helped me out a ton on a lot of content. His sp1 has a very high chance to stun so you can basically stun lock the opponent which is really useful. Never really new about his duped ability but he could cause some decent damage with it.
  • MagrailothosMagrailothos Posts: 5,280 ★★★★★
    He won't transform your team, but he's fun to play with and his Dupe helps him cause more damage as well as prolonging his Physical Resistance.

He'll have a low cutoff - I'd be surprised if it's above 1.8 million - as he's quite old, and has had both basic and featured arenas previously. 2 million if you want to be absolutely safe.

You've got time, so may as well get the Dupe. Good luck!
  • Agent_TAgent_T Posts: 215
    He won't transform your team, but he's fun to play with and his Dupe helps him cause more damage as well as prolonging his Physical Resistance.

He'll have a low cutoff - I'd be surprised if it's above 1.8 million - as he's quite old, and has had both basic and featured arenas previously. 2 million if you want to be absolutely safe.

You've got time, so may as well get the Dupe. Good luck!

Thank you! Much appreciated
  • DRTODRTO Posts: 1,612 ★★★★★
    Yeah I'm guessing like 1.7, hopefully nothing lower cause I'm getting all the milestones and just want the shards since I already have him at like sig 40 lol.