**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Science Serum????

OGHeRRoOGHeRRo Posts: 113
Does anyone have science serum maxed 5/5 ? If you do what effect does it have against Magjiks limbo? I'm looking for information to see if it's worth opening and maxing mainly for AW bosses which in tier 1 seem to always be Magjik.

Comments

• DaMunkDaMunk Posts: 1,883 ★★★★
    Haven't tried that but was thinking about the tech collar for OG Vision for the same reason. Not there yet but close. Have you tried That?
  • Primmer79Primmer79 Posts: 2,968 ★★★★
    For what its worth, I've never even seen Science Serum mentioned by anyone in tier 2
  • GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,242 ★★★★★
    I just commented on it in another Thread. I suggested it when people were struggling with Iceman Master. I have a theory that it will off-set alot of the damage. I just haven't invested in Maxing it to test it.
  • ImmortalImmortal Posts: 323 ★★
    It doesn't
  • OGHeRRoOGHeRRo Posts: 113
    @DaMunk I have collar tech maxed and it doesn't offset Mystic Dispersion at all really. I use My aou sig 99 vision and the power gain from dexterity is still there in full affect.
    @Immortal when you say it doesn't work are your referring to Collar tech or SS? And also is that from personal experience from maxing it?
    OGHeRRo wrote: »
    @Immortal when you say it doesn't work are your referring to Collar tech or SS? And also is that from personal experience from maxing it?

That's what I'm wondering. Theoretically, it would off-set all Energy Damage. Of course, it only applies to Science Champs. I don't think it would counter all of it. It should soften the blow at least.
    OGHeRRo wrote: »

Thanks for the reply. Good to know
    Oops wrong quote. Anyway thanks for the reply
    Immortal wrote: »
    It doesn't

Can you give some details of the experiment?
    There you go. Requires 20 pts in defense. Does not work on true strike nodes. In other words, does not work on boss node.

A good defense is a good offense...

v37f2svd5owi.jpg

edited May 2017
    Inequity + resonate might work better (along with despair) haven't tried that method yet
    Immortal wrote: »
    There you go. Requires 20 pts in defense. Does not work on true strike nodes. In other words, does not work on boss node.

A good defense is a good offense...

v37f2svd5owi.jpg

Still effective. Just not optimal. Thanks for sharing this! Been dying to test it. :)
    Looks like using Magik against her would work better than science serum.
    @Immortal , really appreciate the info, just saved me a few dollars as well.:)
    edited May 2017
    No prob... great idea... unfortunately, its not as ideal as we hope it to be. I tried all type of methods to reduce incoming damage...

If this mastery was moved to where energy resistance is, and take away the class aspect of it, and keep the same ratio, but reduce the # of points to same as energy resist, this would be a different case..

This could have been a decent mastery where it could benefit both sides... oh well