**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Please tell me who should I focus on..(5*)

SceptilemaniacSceptilemaniac Posts: 1,195 ★★★★
d9gk5ai19h3t.png
I honestly don't know.

Comments

• Options
    Patchie93Patchie93 Posts: 1,898 ★★★★
    SL and sparky
  • Options
    EnderDraco58EnderDraco58 Posts: 957 ★★
    SL duped is a complete powerhouse, especially in the later content. Stark spidey is much more useful against champs with a high damage output on sp1 and 2 (Ex SW, Storm) as he can evade specials, among other things.

Maybe focus on Sabretooth too, as he's not terrible, but more of just a worse Wolverine.
  • Options
    SpiderBroSpiderBro Posts: 80
    Sabertooth stark spidey and starlord
    Sabertooth is a beast for act 5
    Go for starlord if you can keep your combo meter
    Stark spidey if you can build poise charges and have dexterity and sabertooth if you have synergies for him(void Killmonger and sabertooth trinity)
    I recommend stark spidey though my 4* 4/40 one took out mysterio and has carried me so much in act 5 and event quests.
  • Options
    Focus on pairs, as you need different catalyst resources for mutants and tech:

First - Star Lord and Sabretooth
    Second - Sparky and Cable

If you were to Awaken Storm, she replaces either of the other two mutants, as her Damage potential improves greatly. The same is a bit less true of Cyke, but on the other hand, a good Armour Break champion is looking more relevant now than they did six months ago.

P.S. Awakened Star Lord 5* at level 47? You don't know how lucky you are!

I know man my last three pulls have been star lord, cyke and sparky!!
  • Options
    taojay1taojay1 Posts: 1,062 ★★★
    SpiderBro wrote: »
    I recommend stark spidey though my 4* 4/40 one took out mysterio and has carried me so much in act 5 and event quests.

Lol mysterio

I disagree @Magrailothos , even if storm were duped, sabretooth is still better. Storm just doesn't hit very hard on basic attacks, her specials are good but require the opponent to be at higher power levels for full benefit of her sig. She has no immunities or utility other than stun chance. With sabretooth, his damage output is insane on both basic/special attacks once you have built up through a couple fights. He has coldsnap immunity, armor breaks skill champs, good bleed, and reliable fury. Once duped he will have "failsafe" regen and increased ability accuracy. Plus high prestige.

I think currently sparky is most worth focusing on, he provides the best combo of utility and damage. Starlord is great but in many cases sparky will always be a better choice to bring to fights. Most fights won't last long enough for starlord's damage to surpass sparky's. Plus, sparky has taunt, guaranteed stun, ai evasion, and power drain.

Sparky, sabretooth, sl is the order i would focus on
  • Options
    taojay1 wrote: »
    SpiderBro wrote: »

Lol mysterio

I disagree @Magrailothos , even if storm were duped, sabretooth is still better. Storm just doesn't hit very hard on basic attacks, her specials are good but require the opponent to be at higher power levels for full benefit of her sig. She has no immunities or utility other than stun chance. With sabretooth, his damage output is insane on both basic/special attacks once you have built up through a couple fights. He has coldsnap immunity, armor breaks skill champs, good bleed, and reliable fury. Once duped he will have "failsafe" regen and increased ability accuracy. Plus high prestige.

I think currently sparky is most worth focusing on, he provides the best combo of utility and damage. Starlord is great but in many cases sparky will always be a better choice to bring to fights. Most fights won't last long enough for starlord's damage to surpass sparky's. Plus, sparky has taunt, guaranteed stun, ai evasion, and power drain.

Sparky, sabretooth, sl is the order i would focus on

Thank you so much man
  • Options
    issamaf80issamaf80 Posts: 1,472 ★★★
    SL duped is a complete powerhouse, especially in the later content. Stark spidey is much more useful against champs with a high damage output on sp1 and 2 (Ex SW, Storm) as he can evade specials, among other things.

Maybe focus on Sabretooth too, as he's not terrible, but more of just a worse Wolverine.

Sabretooth is good to you even have him his damage is better then wolverine and with Omega Red He's Basic Attack Inflict Blade
  • Options
    I advice you to rank sabertooth and stark spiderman and starlord and cable
  • Options
    Bdavis_2017Bdavis_2017 Posts: 245

Better wolverine*
  • Options
    Bdavis_2017Bdavis_2017 Posts: 245
    Stark and sabertooth, star lord is useless at the current meta
  • Options
    Stark and sabertooth, star lord is useless at the current meta

I don't like starlord that match
  • Options
    ThatOneMasterGamerThatOneMasterGamer Posts: 810 ★★★
    SL,Stark Spidey and Sabre
  • Options
    crystaldsmithcrystaldsmith Posts: 471 ★★
    Wow, your SL and Sparky. Very nice pulls!
  • Options
    DOKTOROKTOPUSDOKTOROKTOPUS Posts: 1,501 ★★★
    spiderman stark is, maybe, the coolest champion in the game
  • Options
    FhfjghhggggjfhfjgFhfjghhggggjfhfjg Posts: 4,492 ★★★★★
    Tech spidey and sabertooth
  • Options
    ẞlооdẞlооd Posts: 2,005 ★★★★
    First I would take up Spidey, because well.. he's Spidey lol. As others have more intricately explained, he has both great utility and damage output on his side.

I would rank up Sabertooth next since he is a really good questing champ with his perma fury buildups. He will help a ton on Act 5.

I 100% agree with taojay1 on this one. Sparkey, Sabretooth, then Starlord.
  • Options
    SmashSmash Posts: 808 ★★★
    SL, Sabretooth and Starky

In that order.

And whoever said Sabretooth is “more of just a worst of Wolverine” has no clue about Sabretooth.
  • Options
    GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,247 ★★★★★
    When in doubt, focus on one of each Class. In this case, I'd say two of each Class. Lol. SL, Sparky, Sabre, and Storm.
  • Options
    CapWW2CapWW2 Posts: 2,901 ★★★★
    Focus on SL and Spark forget about those mutants.
  • Options
    SidDDragonSidDDragon Posts: 1,183 ★★★
    It depends..SL and stark are the best choice..for short term focus on the one u r better with...keeping combo or building poise...if you can build poise,starky is just an absolute power house..insane hits,taunt,power drain,shock and he is a much better long term option...but if I are not good with poise building for now,then get SL to r3 cuz he hits harder than anyone else,u just gotta not get hit..
    Other than those 2,sabertooth in another good option...cold snap immune and damage at a decent amount of fury is pretty good
  • Options
    NojokejaymNojokejaym Posts: 3,912 ★★★★★
    WHO DO YOU LIKE PLAYING WITH THE MOST
  • Options
    Nojokejaym wrote: »

Haha true, that would be sabre then..
  • Options
    Nojokejaym wrote: »

Haha true, that would be sabre then..

Then go for it
  • Options
    Thank you guys so much for the input and I've decided what to do..
    First I'll take Spidey to R2
    Then Sabre, Spidey and then SL to R3 in that order..
  • Options
    Thank you guys so much for the input and I've decided what to do..
    First I'll take Spidey to R2
    Then Sabre, Spidey and then SL to R3 in that order..

Good bro hope you enjoy that sabertooth
  • Options
    NojokejaymNojokejaym Posts: 3,912 ★★★★★
    rank up sabre then