**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

The collector

So this is my roster. I’m currently on 5.2.6 and I want to know who should I take in? And also should I rank up domino or Hyperion to assist me? The team is thinking of taking it Blade, Medusa, Spark, ice man and hype or domino. I’m open to all suggestionswhpk503ey5wk.jpeg
l10hr79ye2bu.jpeg

Comments

• Agent_TAgent_T Posts: 215
    edited September 2018
    r1fqo5s6imti.jpeg

wq3a9qqpb46x.png
  • SpeedbumpSpeedbump Posts: 1,520 ★★★
    The team sounds pretty good from what you are going to use. I don't think I'd change it much.
  • AnthinhoAnthinho Posts: 256
    Put your chamois in order next time, but I'd take SW, Domino, medusa,AA, and 5* blade
  • Kobster84Kobster84 Posts: 2,898 ★★★★★
    Bring sparky he’s one of the best champs for collector
  • AnthinhoAnthinho Posts: 256
    Tank up LC
    Anthinho wrote: »
    Put your chamois in order next time, but I'd take SW, Domino, medusa,AA, and 5* blade

I really tried but something is bugging. It wouldn’t even allow me to post more than two picks in the first column. But take 5* Blade over my 4*? The 4* is maxed out 5/50
  • Hammerbro_64Hammerbro_64 Posts: 7,463 ★★★★★
    edited September 2018
    Anthinho wrote: »
    Tank up LC

Luke Cage 1000%. He can take a hit and has survived at least one L1 and L2 without too much of a problem in my collector run. Definitely bring him. He’s worth r5 as well, so if you have some science cats, take that guy up!

AA was alright for some of the path clearing fights but he is garbage against the collector. He helped for BW and SG and a few other fights, but there’s no point in taking him against the collector.

Spidy and KM should be good as well.
  • Mitchell35Mitchell35 Posts: 1,897 ★★★★
    Spark is great, but I think people sleep on Corvus for the collector. The fight is so short, that you’re not even going to use all of your glaive charges before you die. So with that he’s probably the highest damage for the collector and maybe a failsafe when duped in case you get hit.
    Mitchell35 wrote: »
    Spark is great, but I think people sleep on Corvus for the collector. The fight is so short, that you’re not even going to use all of your glaive charges before you die. So with that he’s probably the highest damage for the collector and maybe a failsafe when duped in case you get hit.

Good point, didn’t think of that

• i used OG DD to put The Collector in his place. auto evade in specials all the time, i only have to use 2 revivals lv1 until I take his pattern