**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Marvel Insider - Is it fair or not?

So recently I learned of something called Marvel Insider, something that is ONLY open to those players who happen to live in the US, which gives them extra rewards in game, when no one else outside can use it.

Looking on forums, one of the rewards, includes the following:

1x 3 Star Omega Red
3x Premium Hero Crystals
3x Energy Refills
5x Level 1 Team Revives
10x 3 Star Sig Stones
10000 Gold

Regardless of the amount of rewards marvel insiders receive however, is it fair that these extra rewards are ONLY available to those in the US, and NO WHERE else in the world?

What do you think? and why?

Comments

• issamaf80issamaf80 Posts: 1,472 ★★★
    im Outside US and i use it it work For Everyone
  • iRetr0iRetr0 Posts: 1,252 ★★★★
    issamaf80 wrote: »
    im Outside US and i use it it work For Everyone

Same, I have got rewards from it too
  • Jawarrior2001Jawarrior2001 Posts: 303
    Weird, guess I just saw the bit on the home page

OPEN TO U.S. RESIDENTS ONL

Seems weird if it clearly states US only and everyone can use it, then shouldn't they take it off, rather deceiving.
  • Anonymous346Anonymous346 Posts: 661 ★★★
    It's only supposed to be US residents I guess, but it seems as if most people just ignore that
  • issamaf80issamaf80 Posts: 1,472 ★★★
    Weird, guess I just saw the bit on the home page

OPEN TO U.S. RESIDENTS ONL

Seems weird if it clearly states US only and everyone can use it, then shouldn't they take it off, rather deceiving.

will Idk But Maybe

I read this somewhere around the forums here, they said that you can use Insider even outside of US if it's only for digital goods. No physical rewards are available to you. I was able to register at the Insider, I now have 100 thousand points.
  • DarthPhalDarthPhal Posts: 1,064 ★★★★
    ep90pg00ehsr.png
  • MonasouMonasou Posts: 142
    im pretty sure 75% of people dont even know about it even though they send in game mail about it. and 99% of those who do see it ignore it or dont think the rewards are worth it. and its not like you're massively behind because of a free 3 star, some energy, and a little gold.
  • So recently I learned of something called Marvel Insider, something that is ONLY open to those players who happen to live in the US, which gives them extra rewards in game, when no one else outside can use it.

Looking on forums, one of the rewards, includes the following:

1x 3 Star Omega Red
    3x Premium Hero Crystals
    3x Energy Refills
    5x Level 1 Team Revives
    10x 3 Star Sig Stones
    10000 Gold

Regardless of the amount of rewards marvel insiders receive however, is it fair that these extra rewards are ONLY available to those in the US, and NO WHERE else in the world?

What do you think? and why?

I am from Greece and I take the rewards from Insider
  • RikuremaRikurema Posts: 141
    the rewards are crud though, so you're not missing much lol i only ever use it for those 2* champs you normally cant get
  • DOKTOROKTOPUSDOKTOROKTOPUS Posts: 1,501 ★★★
    i'm from argentina and i claimed that stuff every month