**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Iceman can't stack coldsnap [Merged Threads] [Under Investigation]

2»

Comments

• klobberintymeklobberintyme Posts: 1,403 ★★★
    Kpatrix wrote: »
    CapWW2 wrote: »
    You can stack frosbites. I do not think you can stack coldsnap

Wouldn't you be able to refresh coldsnap though ? Seems like the timer should reset if you can't stack.

I literally used iceman in two accounts on different devices back to back to finish off a boss NC in AW a few hours ago. Both stacked coldsnaps just fine and when 1 ran out it reset to the remaining duration of the second one on both devices (both samsung phones). Maybe it's fixed or inconsistent?
    The thing that still annoys me too no end is the allowance of DEX vs passive evade during coldsnap, which is just cheesy as all hell and the worst.
  • simolazsimolaz Posts: 418 ★★
    edited September 2018
    Probably because you tagged like 5/6 mods at once, since it is not allowed to tag mods

I just discovered by your post that “mod” is the abbreviate form for “moderator”. Anyway, I’ve nevere been flagged before. Thanks for your advice, I’ll keep it in mind for the future.
    And sorry for not being a native english speaker. Sometimes people should think about it when writes the rules.
  • Hey everyone,

We are aware of this concern and are looking into it. Would you please provide us with more information on when you're experiencing this issue and what device you are using?

You can find all the information our QA team need on the link below:
    https://forums.playcontestofchampions.com/en/discussion/61843/forum-bug-report-template#latest

Thanks for your help and insight on this!

Porkchop
  • Its all devices, during questing, war , and arena.
  • IksdjvanIksdjvan Posts: 239 ★★
    It's everyone on every device with every fight... It's the whole point in Awakening iceman, to be able to not deal with any evade.
  • Hey there everyone, just wanted to post a quick update. While we're still working on this one, we are aiming to have this issue resolved in an upcoming update. We'll keep you posted as we have new information to share.
  • MDFR7MDFR7 Posts: 14
    One of my war attacker is iceman n i just lost 2 fights becoz of dis

I don't want to sound rude but if der is a bug n it is beneficial to players then d game is brought down with an emergency maintenance n everything is sorted out
    N if it is something thats beneficial to u guys then u guys r in no hurry to sort it out

I reported 2 bugs...both of which is to my top champs
    1) iceman can't stack coldsnap
    2) voodoo not gaining MD power on spl2
    N both r still getting sorted out...its really frustrating

Although i m thankful to @Kabam Zibiit for responding n giving updates it would really be helpful if u guys clr these bugs as soon as possible n not wait for nxt months update
  • OnmixOnmix Posts: 508 ★★★
    Hey there everyone, just wanted to post a quick update. While we're still working on this one, we are aiming to have this issue resolved in an upcoming update. We'll keep you posted as we have new information to share.

Thank you!
  • simolazsimolaz Posts: 418 ★★
    Hey there everyone, just wanted to post a quick update. While we're still working on this one, we are aiming to have this issue resolved in an upcoming update. We'll keep you posted as we have new information to share.

Thaks! Sorry for having bothered you about it. Iceman is one of my atk team in wars and quests, so this is really causing me troubles.
    Hope the update will come soon.
    Thanks again.
  • Iceman coldsnap is not stacking it expires with as soon as previous one expires that very bad i lost a fight in arena due to these sucking bugs
  • Hi, coldsnap is not procing always from iceman’s Sp1. I have a video as proof but don’t know how to post it.
  • MDFR7MDFR7 Posts: 14
    @Kabam Zibiit
    U said that dis issue will be solved in nxt update but i didn't see any info about dis bug being solved in nxt update info
    Can u pls share some light on dis?
  • Not sure if this has been posted yet, but I noticed that Iceman's coldsnaps are not stacking correctly. The timer for any stacked coldsnap is being based on the remaining timer for the orginial, and they all expire together. Example below:

https://youtu.be/UswfULJ9R08
  • Just saw this is on the known issues thread. Thread can be closed.
  • Hello! This will be resolved in the 21.0 game update.