**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Best champion?

EtjamaEtjama Posts: 7,981 ★★★★★
edited September 2018 in General Discussion
Best Champion?

Best champion? 120 votes

Spider Man (Stark enhanced
43%
DL864BigPoppaCBONEWilljackson16NikoBravofish8sixTheVyrusSolrac_2Johnyzerovikasjoshi9617JonibärchenLeonidasFayeSpiderCoolsDTMelodicMetalDuke_SilverThecrusher_9756harerabbit99CupidTrollllolllloPlazzzmaMrmarvel123 52 votes
Star-Lord
5%
Furious_Fighter1GaryG2525King_KurisuAleorWozzy101Hexanor 6 votes
Blade
12%
BigMoSpeedbumpRuntyprincess20SungjAnonymous346mmb013Crimsontide1616XxLoganTDCxXPedritkoAvetrex2Jay28AwsomediabrineJT_of_MuEtaVassili24SukhjeetØØØ 15 votes
Doctor Voodoo
1%
Melkerlannero_Danny_ 2 votes
Ghost Rider
0%
Iron_spider1 1 vote
Magik
5%
TendersquadOneShotOneKill4Darkrider05MCoC_fanKngSpcAragornaut 6 votes
Wolverine
0%
Spity68 1 vote
Archangel
3%
elan0418WaddaboutmeTheBogey08Merlinflex 4 votes
Ice-man
8%
DoonxtntslMy_SuperiorAdvThunder5715EnderDraco58JJPjumperBlackJ4zzFooshblalalaLoctiteSuperGlue 10 votes
Other (and why)
19%
ArcDeAngelusJamesMTheManMythLegendbryndenriversZzzIron_SkywalkerNojokejaymBatBatSmashNemesis666SandeepSKittenPrimeQuatre_1988JakearoundiiSkittle_Ninja69sbdjdkDR_MantisToboggan1crystaldsmithJohnwickBHColinwhitworth69Fhfjghhggggjfhfjg 23 votes

Comments

• Options
    There
  • Options
    Thanks
  • Options
    FhfjghhggggjfhfjgFhfjghhggggjfhfjg Posts: 4,492 ★★★★★
    Other (and why)
    Medusa
  • Options
    JakearoundJakearound Posts: 411 ★★★
    Other (and why)
    Medusa cause she is my first 5/65 champ and destroys IMIW in AW
  • Options
    Why Medusa? Just curious, no judge.
  • Options
    Other (and why)
    Armor breaks, high damage, royal synergy, auto block/parry in case you slip up, shuts robots like Sentinel down, poison immune.

Just to name a few.
  • Options
    I agree Medusa is an honorable mention, I have her as a 3 star on my second account, but I also have a rank 3 4 star sparky and I don't think it's a competition.
  • Options
    Other (and why)
    Sparky is probably better but I don’t have him or Blade higher than a 3*.

She made fighting IMIW a non issue for me in AW
  • Options
    Medusa is one of my favorites.
  • Options
    Noob2435Noob2435 Posts: 627 ★★★
    Etjama wrote: »
    I agree Medusa is an honorable mention, I have her as a 3 star on my second account, but I also have a rank 3 4 star sparky and I don't think it's a competition.

Stark and medusa are my top two champs in the game. Being that you only have her as a 3 star it is understandable you think that. Both have their weaknesses, but most importantly they both do great at pretty much every part of the game. Example: AW defense, AW offense, AQ, quests.
  • Options
    DOKTOROKTOPUSDOKTOROKTOPUS Posts: 1,501 ★★★

lol
  • Options
    I want to see what other people think. Problem?
  • Options
    crystaldsmithcrystaldsmith Posts: 471 ★★
    Other (and why)
    My personal current favorite (subject to change) is Gladiator Hulk. He hits hard, is very durable, and I love to smash (pun intended.) Heal block and power lock is always a plus too.
  • Options
    Magik
    I personally feel Magik has been the most useful. I do love my Stark and Blade though
  • Options
    Hammerbro_64Hammerbro_64 Posts: 7,463 ★★★★★

lol

Saaaaaammmmmeeeee

No one has said it yet, so I guess I have to (sorry guys).

There is no “best” champion in the game. There are definitely ones better than others, but different champions suit different fights/modes better than others.
  • Options
    Noob2435Noob2435 Posts: 627 ★★★

lol

Why medusa? Because there's little to nothing she can't do. AW defense, AW offense,AQ, quests. She is poison immune, absolutely kills robots. Has auto block just incase you mess up, and insane damage. With synergies she gets even better. Like I said before to me the top champion is either medusa or stark I can't really decide.
  • Options
    Duke_SilverDuke_Silver Posts: 2,421 ★★★★
    Spidey + Medusa.
  • Options
    ẞlооdẞlооd Posts: 2,005 ★★★★
    edited September 2018
    OneManArmy wrote: »
    OneManArmy wrote: »
    Hyperion. Just an absolute beast. Can be used for just about all content. Sparky may be able to have high dmg for a more predictable and longer duration but nobody hits as hard as hyperion at his best

Oh yeah and that is without synergies or nothing. Relies purely on his own beatslieness

Very fitting for a champ reflective of Superman. He's the champ I want most in the game but I guess he doesn't want me because I've yet to pull any version of him lol
  • Options
    Colinwhitworth69Colinwhitworth69 Posts: 7,185 ★★★★★
    Other (and why)
    Corvus.
    Hyperion.
    Iceman.
    Honorable mention for Quake.
  • Options
    JayCeeJayCee Posts: 732 ★★
    Iceman is definitely second, maybe third considering AA is good
  • Options
    ZzzZzz Posts: 154
    Other (and why)
    Corvus
  • Options
    NojokejaymNojokejaym Posts: 3,912 ★★★★★
    Other (and why)
    it depends man, depends on how you use them
  • Options
    Other (and why)
    Q-bert, why? Because his badassery is maxed and Ka bam has zero control on when to soften his ass up shortly after overpowering his ass up like they do and/or will every champ. What, you don't think Spidystark and Blade will be diluted? The Venom Carnage circus is about to begin
  • Options
    WelderofortuneWelderofortune Posts: 527 ★★
    I would go with ice man but have not pulled him above a three star so have no idea how his damage stacks but his ice armor ability to tank sp3 and walk away is pretty neat. I noticed killmonger was not up here so once again his ability to tank sp3s is pretty neat. However if you want to put the hammer down grab a spider stank and let it rip, his damage output is second to none, also his power drain makes it unnecessary to tank sp3s :) . Got to love Starky, he does get a great deal out of the blade synergy, and with blade being nerfed for season five not sure where that is going to leave me. :'(
  • Options
    sbdjdksbdjdk Posts: 178
    Other (and why)
    Ghost anyone? Feel like if you can play well with her she is one of, if not, the best