Least favorite champ

2»

Comments

  • TimrosTimros Posts: 212
    Other (and why)
    Any of the goofy, comedy champs.
  • EtjamaEtjama Posts: 331
    Luke cage
    Looking mainly for least favorite champ to fight with @Magrailothos It's been a while since I played Luke Cage, didn't know he was upgraded and just didn't think of carnage.
  • Other (and why)
    Groot. Absolutely useless and boring to play. Fights last and feel like an eternity.
  • MoeyTehrMoeyTehr Posts: 106
    Other (and why)
    Colleen wrote: »
    MoeyTehr wrote: »
    A split between Spider-Gwen, Karnak, and Hela. Maybe I'm missing something with each of them, but I generally don't like fighting with them, especially Spider-Gwen's SP1.
    Hela has been in demi god tier and people have used her for LOL....you're definitely missing something
    What are the benefits to Hela, particularly in regards to LOL?
    MoeyTehr wrote: »
    A split between Spider-Gwen, Karnak, and Hela. Maybe I'm missing something with each of them, but I generally don't like fighting with them, especially Spider-Gwen's SP1.

    Hela is a bad ass why is she on your list?
    A combination of not seeing anything special about her and disappointed that she doesn't have any bleed buffs.
  • SmashSmash Posts: 607 ★★★
    Other (and why)
    Classic Daredevil. Completely useless and i got him as a 6* 😢
  • EtjamaEtjama Posts: 331
    Luke cage
    Smash wrote: »
    Classic Daredevil. Completely useless and i got him as a 6* 😢

    Ouch
  • The_OneThe_One Posts: 2,525 ★★★★
    Other (and why)
    My least favourite champ and the one I regret ranking the most is Iceman.
  • EtjamaEtjama Posts: 331
    Luke cage
    The_One wrote: »
    My least favourite champ and the one I regret ranking the most is Iceman.

    I think Ice-man is super overrated. I really don't understand all the hype.
  • I think Juggernaut because to me he just sucks along with abonatoun
  • Hammerbro_64Hammerbro_64 Posts: 3,004 ★★★★
    edited September 2018
    Luke cage
    Wait did you say least favorite? I thought it said favorite😱. honestly anyone who didn’t vote jokingly for LC is 1000% bonkers.
Sign In or Register to comment.