**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Which 5 star should I take to R4?

Which 5 star should I take to R4? 65 votes

Unawakened Void
23%
AjavedSpity68TendersquadColleenChagaljHeadrollerGreifmaster911A l p h aissamaf80Atharva111Chris1212123SPIDERMANANTMANEtjamaMSajinX0913Osmanerhan 15 votes
Unawakened Medusa
29%
ArcDeAngelusGhost998Hell_GoliathCmbk96R41nb0wm4g1cDOKTOROKTOPUSShaheerFIazFurious_Fighter1Dudu_MarvadoPeterQuillDankestChefKillerRino19Primetime_769Avengers320KnightNvrEndingAndeezzFhfjghhggggjfhfjgIron_spider1Pennmabob 19 votes
Unawakened Magik
41%
CapWW2DarkZenTheManMythLegendSIlverProfessorSpeedbumpHollowbornWaynedavyAnonymous346Hammerbro_64Duke_Silvertufan_1974xananabananaCupidTrojanX05ManTymeTheRealmKeeperPaytoPlayspaceoctopusAleorZeronaut81 27 votes
Unawakened Luke Cage
6%
ZzzNamelezXeon_SRT21Zee_Reborn 4 votes

Comments

• Unawakened Void
    Tbh, I dont have any of these champs so I guessed cuz Void looks pretty Dope and people say he is Awesome, lol
  • Duke_SilverDuke_Silver Posts: 2,421 ★★★★
    Unawakened Magik
    Medusa or Magik, both are fantastic unduped.
  • SidDDragonSidDDragon Posts: 1,183 ★★★
    Unawakened Magik
    Medusa or magik...but unduped I think magik edges it slightly
  • Hammerbro_64Hammerbro_64 Posts: 7,463 ★★★★★
    edited September 2018
    Unawakened Magik
    I’m surprised there isn’t more LC love. I would say either him or Magik. Medusa’s Damage (her entire purpose aside from killing robots, which can be done at lower ranks, and armor breaking is to deal damage, and the 3 furies really make a difference). LC or Magik is your best bet.

100% NOT Void yet. His strength comes from his dupe, so wait for him to be duped before you rank him further.
  • SIlverProfessorSIlverProfessor Posts: 495 ★★
    Unawakened Magik
    His dupe gives him the indescribable though...which is really helpful. He still hits like a tank.
  • EtjamaEtjama Posts: 7,981 ★★★★★
    Unawakened Void
    Void is underrated. I have him 4 star and while he doesn't have the highest damage (although it's pretty high up there), his health is through the roof. Between that and the random debuffs that basically never go away, I say void all the way.
  • Unawakened Medusa
    Medusa... defense, attack... all good until today...
    And others stuffs too, like Legend Run by the way!
    good luck!
  • FooshblalalaFooshblalala Posts: 277 ★★
    Unawakened Magik
    Medusa... defense, attack... all good until today...
    And others stuffs too, like Legend Run by the way!
    good luck!

Not unawakened
  • Unawakened Void
    Void all THE way dude